Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

MANDE?

ladurability

Sep 29, 2009, 6:39 PM
csr: muchas gracias por llamar mi nombre es durability con quien tengo el gusto?
cx: mande
csr: con quien tengo el gusto

cx: oooooh con el sr. Lopez

csr: sr. Lopez como se encuentra en el dia de hoy?

cx: MANDE?

csr: como esta en este dia?

cx😲oooooh! fijese que yo estava en el parque con mi novia, caminando, mi novia se me perdio, blah blah blah blah

ZZZZzzzzzzzzz!!!!!

cx: señorita esta en la linea?

csr:MANDE?

cx: MANDESE PARA EL CARAJO!!
😳 , que somos? psicologos o representantes de asurion?????
ikissgirls

Sep 29, 2009, 11:02 PM
wowsa. 😳
Q_Q_Q

Sep 29, 2009, 11:32 PM
yeah i agree... 😳
MrGoofball

Sep 30, 2009, 9:26 AM
In the Words of the Great Samuel L Jackson "ENGLISH MOTHA F**KER. . . DO YOU SPEAK IT?"
ladurability

Sep 30, 2009, 10:18 AM
😕 im apologize if you didnt understand, there are reasons why we post our comments or concerns in this page, if you didnt understand the word MANDE? then i believe you shouldnt got in it, i respect your opinion, but i believe should respect mine, i dont mean to go at you, but i find it disrespectful on your part to refer to me in those words....thanx
ATnT Cellular

Sep 30, 2009, 1:36 PM
ladurability said:
😕 im apologize if you didnt understand, there are reasons why we post our comments or concerns in this page, if you didnt understand the word MANDE? then i believe you shouldnt got in it, i respect your opinion, but i believe should respect mine, i dont mean to go at you, but i find it disrespectful on your part to refer to me in those words....thanx

Does Mande mean name?
dxniel

Sep 30, 2009, 4:51 PM
is like excuse me? or huh?
Mafdet

Sep 30, 2009, 11:40 AM
MrGoofball said:
In the Words of the Great Samuel L Jackson "ENGLISH MOTHA F**KER. . . DO YOU SPEAK IT?"

hey calm the F**K DOWN!!! 😡
ATnT Cellular

Sep 30, 2009, 1:37 PM
Would you translate into English so that we may enjoy reading your story about the stupid customer you just dealt with.

Mucho gracious Madame!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.