Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

seriously? pathetic.

sweetcherrygurl

Sep 27, 2009, 6:58 PM
really now? are people getting this pathetic?

i have a guy come up to me at my kiosk today. he was walking with two girls. they go over to look at phone displays and he starts asking me questions about phones he could get and still keep his plan that verizon made for surewest changeovers.

all this time he's making extended eye contact, looking me up and down really obviously, telling me he likes my smile, etc, etc, etc. i'm like dude, whatever. just ask your questions and leave or give me your number so i can never call you.

after he leaves my coworker and i figure out that he saw his gf and her friend hitting on some other guy by my kiosk and started hitting on me really obviously in front of her just to "get back at her".

WT...
(continues)
fire4fred

Sep 27, 2009, 8:43 PM
we think like that..maybe they're just friends..

1)how about love at first site??
2) maybe you remind him to someone dear..
3) Yay.. I nice compliment from a complete stranger!

im not trying to avoid your point. just simply saying that we can see things in a different perspective.. 😉
Ask The Shack

Sep 28, 2009, 8:22 AM
Maybe you should stop dressing like a prostitute when you come to work. Then, maybe men will stop objectifying you. It's a double edged sword, sweet cheeks, either you dress like a tramp and get more sales, or you dress professional, and get respect.

Choose one, and don't complain about the other.
sweetcherrygurl

Sep 28, 2009, 7:57 PM
Ask The Shack said:
Maybe you should stop dressing like a prostitute when you come to work. Then, maybe men will stop objectifying you. It's a double edged sword, sweet cheeks, either you dress like a tramp and get more sales, or you dress professional, and get respect.

Choose one, and don't complain about the other.

hmmm, Ask the Shack, you STILL haven't grown up? you're not only an a$$, but you're also wrong. the combo is irritating. try maturity.
Ask The Shack

Sep 29, 2009, 8:24 AM
sweetcherrygurl said:
hmmm, Ask the Shack, you STILL haven't grown up? you're not only an a$$, but you're also wrong. the combo is irritating. try maturity.

Sure thing, "sweet cherry gurl". So, do you deny that you're dressed like a border-line hooker while working? Because I don't see that in your test.

Learn proper syntax, and learn that your actions have consequences, gurl.

PS, gets SARS. Early and often.
ATnT Cellular

Sep 29, 2009, 8:26 AM
Ask The Shack said:

Sure thing, "sweet cherry gurl". So, do you deny that you're dressed like a border-line hooker while working? Because I don't see that in your test.

Learn proper syntax, and learn that your actions have consequences, gurl.

PS, gets SARS. Early and often.

You are mean. Why is it that the men with small things are so damn mean?!
Ask The Shack

Sep 30, 2009, 8:10 AM
ATnT Cellular said:
You are mean. Why is it that the men with small things are so damn mean?!

How might you know what the size of my "thing" is? You wanna find out how big it is, hot stuff?

lol

Same advise to you, SARS early and often.
Nikon

Sep 29, 2009, 4:14 PM
i'm with you shack, you cant dress like a slutt and get respect. at least not the respect your looking for
Ask The Shack

Sep 30, 2009, 8:12 AM
Exactly my point. Like I said, either dress like the tramp you are, and get sales, or dress respectfuly, and get respect. You can only pick one.
jeffatt

Sep 28, 2009, 6:26 PM
I wouldn't be that offended. Now, if you were busy and this somehow caused you to lose a sale, there's definitely reason to be peeved, but I always find it amusing when girls hit on me...especially considering my wedding band is in full view.
ecycled

Sep 28, 2009, 6:33 PM
He can sense you like animals, especially horses.

Besides ppl are dumb. As long as you get what you want who cares what was said. Now he didn't..... oh wait this deadbeat didn't buy anything. Screw 'em
AVANESS

Sep 28, 2009, 7:26 PM
Wow, this is great. I logged in to post about this very topic.

I get hassled all the time about my wedding band, because I am so young. But I have come to the conclusion that it is the ultimate turn on for women. Definate turn off for men. Dont get me wrong, men will still hit on you if your married, but they wont try too hard after you tell them about your husband. This is my most common scenario.

HOE: Can I give you my #

ME: Ive been married, going on two years now

HOE: I didnt ask if you were married. Can I give you my #?

ME: Just one, her names Avery, she will be 8 months old on the 22nd.

HOE: Off to try to find another weak soul.
ecycled

Sep 28, 2009, 7:32 PM
I like that you answered the wrong question, just one my daughter 🤣

When I was engaged at 18 (been married for 6 years now very happily) girls went effing nuts when they found out I was engaged; jumped on me, give/take number, ask what your doing next, all kinds of stuff. Single guys seriously, buy yourself a ring fake and see what I'm talking about.

Its like you get respect for it.

What girls think about engaged/married men:
1) Must be something special
2) I'm jealous and want someone
3) You can be controlled by a woman aka whipped
4) You have AWESOME junk ;)

See here is the complete problem though. If these girls thought about it. Would you really want a guy that WILL cheat?
sweetcherrygurl

Sep 28, 2009, 8:00 PM
ecycled said:
See here is the complete problem though. If these girls thought about it. Would you really want a guy that WILL cheat?

agreed. not sure why women would want a man who has already proven he can't stay faithful to one wife... why would it be different the next time around?
sweetcherrygurl

Sep 28, 2009, 7:58 PM
AVANESS said:

I get hassled all the time about my wedding band, because I am so young. But I have come to the conclusion that it is the ultimate turn on for women. Definate turn off for men. Dont get me wrong, men will still hit on you if your married, but they wont try too hard after you tell them about your husband. This is my most common scenario.

LOL thankfully not all of us find this...
(continues)
jeffatt

Sep 29, 2009, 3:28 PM
AVANESS said:

No kidding...like the week after I got b...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.