Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

The Case of the Brand New Phone [long but worth it]

infamousjd

Sep 24, 2009, 4:32 PM
So we send this cx a brand new phone, cx paid $50 deduc. Cx calls in a couple days after the delivery of the phone stating that he never recieved the equip.
OK, check tracking details....OK, signed for by A.Hole. Hmmm...check esn.... and whaddayaknow?!?!
The phone active on the account is the phone we shipped to cx. Advised cx of that and cx grew completely irate. Huffing and puffing yelling how he cannot believe that, that IM lying.
Rep:Sorry sir but we sent you that phone, in fact that is the phone you are using right now..
Cx:That cant be I bought this phone from my roommate yesterday for $30 dollars...
Rep:Excuse me?
Cx:The replacement didnot come yesterday so my roommate sold me this phone he had lying around for $30 & I paid $50 ...
(continues)
Butthead007

Sep 24, 2009, 4:43 PM
That is awesome...lol.
jeffatt

Sep 24, 2009, 4:45 PM
smart roommate....shoulda done something like that...I had a ****ty roommate for about 6 months
ecycled

Sep 24, 2009, 4:52 PM
That is brilliant! Great that is trackable too.
dualitycomplex

Sep 25, 2009, 1:59 PM
haha thats awesome i am going to start doing that with packages that show up to my house, nah roomie your package didnt show up, but i have a spare of exactly what your looking for hows 20 bucks sounds,

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.