Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Her new phone

ecycled

Sep 24, 2009, 12:34 PM
I'm watching one of my co-workers talk to an old lady, as he shows her some phones.

Cust: "I'm 80 years old. Too old to start over."

Are phones really that different now than 5 years ago? Buttons: Green/Call, Red/Stop/End, Numbers! Same thing

Isn't too old to learn an opinion anyway? You decide what you can and can't do.
MrGoofball

Sep 24, 2009, 1:15 PM
Let's see 5 years ago the top of the line best awesome phones out there had a vga camera and limited bluetooth ala the moto v3 razr? Let's see the low end phones now have more then that? Yeah things have changed.
ecycled

Sep 24, 2009, 1:22 PM
No i know but shes not going from a razr to a blackberry more like, razr-esque phone to pantech breeze super similar I think. Shes 80 so no A2dp, 3g or whatever just calling.

Things have changed but not the basics.
ZadenWillowfyre

Sep 24, 2009, 1:33 PM
I love it when I get older people that say they want a simple phone then start asking about a BlackBerry or the iPhone...Yea...your gonna really use those.
meeshxsmith

Sep 24, 2009, 7:39 PM
Well some people for some reason wait until now to get a cell. I'm not sure why an 80 year old would suddenly want a cell phone but I know my grandma can't figure out simple cell phones. However my dad on the other hand has an iphone sporting every ap known to man.
infamousjd

Sep 24, 2009, 7:49 PM
Things aint the same on this side/Remember they used to thump, but now they blast right/
jen28

Sep 24, 2009, 10:49 PM
age does not matter, they are just so ignorant.. their like the customers that u r sending a way better and they want a downgrade...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.