Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Help a Used Cell Phone Broker Out (Not a plug)

HalJordan2488

Sep 15, 2009, 12:56 PM
Like the subject says, I work part time for a used cell phone broker when I'm not in school. Relax, this isn't a shameless plug. Anyways, one of the first reasons I posted on forums was find a way to verify ESNs faster since we got through crates of used phones every day. Some of which we have gotten from Craigslist. Anyways, I have to wonder aside from Craigslist, which is quite honestly, 50% full of crap and is generally a cesspool and the internet's toilet. I was wondering if anyone knows a cell phone trading floor where dealers can buy, trade, sell new or used cell phones in bulk. Because after finding out that 20% of the phones you got from Craigslist are crap (either stolen or lost), I'm starting to look for alternatives. Thankfully, w...
(continues)
NaughtyGuy555

Sep 16, 2009, 7:38 AM
Where are you located and what phones are you looking for. Send me more info. I think my friend might be of help with that.
HalJordan2488

Sep 17, 2009, 1:24 PM
Wow, I'm actually being forced to make a plug by someone whose not my boss.

We're located in Orange County in California but we do most things online and with FedEx. We actually accept most phone since we either resell or recycle them. Mostly recycle. However, we can't do either if there are issues with the ESN or if the phone's lost/stolen.
NaughtyGuy555

Sep 18, 2009, 4:00 PM
I was asking because my friend has a connection from where she can order phones. they are new tho. dont know if that interests u at all.
mist668

Sep 18, 2009, 4:33 PM
Why the hell would he want to buy new phones to recycle?
HalJordan2488

Sep 21, 2009, 11:46 AM
Haha, good point. Yeah, we don't deal with new cell phones. However, we do deal with carrier reps who give out our info to customers who want to trade in their phones for new phones.
azgreg

Oct 17, 2009, 10:56 AM
Here's the biggest help I can give you! This should be a big time no brainer for you! Go check out the web site and call me quick while this is still in pre-launch. This could revolutionize your business!

http://www.bestvoipmobile.info »

Greg 815-342-2205
BigbillMalone

Sep 30, 2009, 12:53 PM
I used to work for a used cell phone broker as well. We used ESN verification services from 3rd parties since they were generally faster and more responsive. If you want to deal with another broker, I still know a few guys at www.FullCircleWireless.com. Brokers often do transactions with one another because of demand for certain phones like the iPhone.
mrpmpfan

Oct 17, 2009, 11:37 AM
What is your company's name? Back of a Black Van Inc.? This sounds shaddy

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.