Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Customers

island4prez

Sep 7, 2009, 3:00 PM
So if I sell you on a phone and I tell you that I will have one for you in 10 minutes because I have to go pick it up from another store. If you want to go to radio shack across the street and purchase the phone for free instead of $100 go ahead but if you do don't come back and tell me how you just got the phone for free and you won't be picking the phone up from me! C'mon that is so rude and I don't need your radio shack phone rubbed in my face.

And that's what really grinds my gears.
Tmo Slave

Sep 7, 2009, 3:49 PM
The other day some guy wanted to upgrade his phone but wanted it for free(does this ever shock anyone anymore?) So anyways he leaves and I guess was flagged down by out indirect in the mall. He came back and was like 'Hey I just got this mp3 phone for free why didn't you offer me this one?' I respond with 'Well because we discontinued that phone over a year ago and don't support it anymore. They have a large stock of that phone and are trying to pawn it off onto anyone who will take it'

Needless to say he wasn't too happy but it was a little bit of revenge for me and made my day a little better.
NaughtyGuy555

Sep 8, 2009, 11:38 AM
In his face... YES! Point for us, 😈
jazzybaby

Sep 8, 2009, 11:38 AM
CMC!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.