Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 37 replies

first call this morning

tonicetou

Aug 18, 2009, 5:36 AM
direct memos copied and pasted~~~~

cux ci bc she was told that her bill was only 39.99 advised that her just her PricePlan alone is 39.99 before taxes, but she still needs to pay her other taxes and fees.. cux says she doesnt want to pay taxes.. that she is only gonna pay 39.99. cux hung up b4 i could advise her that if she only paid 39.99 her phone still wouldn't work after its suspended for non pymt..

cant wait to get this call again tomorrow complainng that her phone is off..

what i wish i could say tomorrow

" well dumb@ss if you werent so rude i could have told ur stupid @ss to go jump off a damn cliff.. you sound like a welfare hoodrat anyhow so you dont work, receive welfare and use it to buy crack so why are you compl...
(continues)
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 18, 2009, 10:03 AM
I had that exact same call once, some dude thought he had never had to pay taxes in his life before. lol i love these people.
chuckie

Sep 4, 2009, 6:51 PM
I live in california, one time this lady came in to buy a car charger, $29.99 plus tax came out to $32.46, before i told her the total i see her pull out a twenty and ten dollar bill, exactly, then she tells me, i'm from oregon, there's no sales tax there, so if i show you my ID will you not charge me tax? 🤣 sorry ma'am you are in california, sales tax do apply
ikissgirls

Sep 1, 2009, 9:02 PM
LOL!!!!
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 12:56 PM
tonicetou said:
... you sound like a welfare hoodrat anyhow so you dont work, receive welfare and use it to buy crack...

tonicetou said:
How do you think Obama paid for his fake birth certificate; with our tax dollars.. HELLO

Do you even realize how idiotic that sounds?

What are you? A teabagger birther?

Thanks for making it clear that you are a constituent of the dregs of society.
MrGoofball

Sep 2, 2009, 1:03 PM
Shoo Troll don't bother us, Shoo Troll don't bother us, Shoow Troll don't bother us, Come back when you actually work in the industry and take off your aluminum foil hat!!!
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 1:06 PM
I need to take off my aluminum hat when it's tonicetou who doesn't believe the legitimacy of the President's birth in Hawaii? 🤣

Hilarious.

Instead of protecting your own out of some knee jerk reaction, perhaps you should see them as they really are, and call them out on such outlandishly idiotic and hateful statements.
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 1:23 PM
he was born in lybia, but because his mother is a US citizen by birth right he is a US citizen, hawaii to my knowlege is the only state where if your born outside of the US you can obtain a birth certificate, i could be wrong on it being the only state, but its the only one i know of, the real issue is that if he attended the school in the pacific islands he would have to renounced his US citizenship and adopted the citizenship of that country, it was not allowed to have dual-citizenship and attend that particular school, and custys need to get used to taxes, they suck and arent going away, if anything we will have more taxes soon, as of today everyone in the US owes roughly 39,000 in US national debt and its rising...
birdsatemyface

Sep 2, 2009, 1:34 PM
Seriously?
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 1:36 PM
I don't know. When I worked in wireless, a lot of my co-workers seemed to be of that intellectual strata.

So I'd believe that yes, he just might be.
birdsatemyface

Sep 2, 2009, 1:43 PM
I wonder if he's from one of the Houston call centers... They don't seem to be too selective there.
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 1:48 PM
birdsatemyface said:
I wonder if he's from one of the Houston call centers... They don't seem to be too selective there.

They can't afford to be, I guess, considering the astronomical high school dropout rate in Texas.
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 1:52 PM
either way, doesnt matter where he was born anymore, hes the president now and will be for aleast 3 more years, its pretty typical that when someone gets bombarded with ideas or facts that are beyond their ability to dispute they start throwing around insults, its human nature, a basic human defense reaction if you will, if when all else fails, insult/attack the other(s) involved in the dispute and fyi, im not another conservative rushbo type thats follows w/e they say, lemmings are on both sides of the political line.
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 1:58 PM
Uh. It's not beyond any of our abilities to dispute. But having the same debate over and over again with folks who don't care much about facts or intellectual honesty does make for a certain tedium.

But, whatever. Enjoy your high horse. Because you sir have the monopoly on truth, and we shall cease to question you no matter how ridiculous the statement which comes out of your mouth. Er... fingers.
birdsatemyface

Sep 2, 2009, 1:59 PM
but there was so much wrong there & I know that no matter what I say, you're listening to the anti-Obama propoganda and there's no changing your mind.

Either that or I was just speechless for more words due to the complete ignorance of your post.

OR... maybe I thought you were just trolling.

I'll just leave you with this & hope you read some of it.
http://search.atomz.com/search/?sp-q=obama&sp-a=0006 ... »
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 2:03 PM
i would access it, but work computers are locked lol, i just enjoy a good debate sry if im beating a dead horse, but please dont call me a troller, i actually attempt to contribute to this site instead of just bashing others, and im not pointing fingers at you or anyone else on this thread
birdsatemyface

Sep 2, 2009, 2:04 PM
I'd have more respect for you if you were a troll. Simply because I am not sure how to even approach those who are so easily brainwashed.
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 2:09 PM
It's sort of like debating believers in the whole WTC controlled demolition theory. They'll focus on the supposed improbability that aircraft collision could've brought the buildings down (dragging facts out of context, like the towers' supposed invulnerability against airplane strikes, or focusing on details that are actually irrelevant, like melting temperatures of steel). And all the while never minding that a controlled demolition is hard enough (and OBVIOUS on account of all of the charges and wiring required) under ideal circumstances, let alone nigh impossible to pull off when you have aircraft crashing into the area where the notional charges are rigged.

They're still going to go with the nigh-impossible scenario, on account of th...
(continues)
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 2:12 PM
dont forget the moon landing one too, thats classic lol
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 2:27 PM
Yeah. Funny how those Soviets who would've been best equipped to prove the US wrong if they had faked it, never did, even when they'd have had the most to gain.
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 4:00 PM
you know there was a soviet in space before yuri gararin, but they say he wasnt patriotic enough to hold his breath
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 5:24 PM
There are some who say that Vladimir Ilyushin was the first, but that the results were less than optimal, so the Soviets covered it up.
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 2:00 PM
thecleaner62 said:
its pretty typical that when someone gets bombarded with ideas or facts that are beyond their ability to dispute they start throwing around insults...

The thing is, your ideas have been disproved by the facts. Your ideas are mutually exclusive with the facts regarding this matter.
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 1:58 PM
thecleaner62 said:
he was born in lybia...

[Citation Needed]
birdsatemyface

Sep 2, 2009, 2:01 PM
I've never even heard that rumor... It's a new one! I've only heard Kenya...
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 2:05 PM
im sorry im meant kenya, i was just reading about this rediculous release of the lockerbie bomber for bp oil rights in libya
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 2:06 PM
Have you seen the supposed Kenyan birth certificate and if so, do you believe it to be legitimate?
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 2:11 PM
in this day and age, anything esp birth certificates can be fordged from anywhere, even from 30+ years ago, has anyone seen the drivers licenses from back then? PAPER and you laminated it yourself, fake ids and other documents used to be so easy to make
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 2:18 PM
Oh it was a fake, and a poorly done fake.

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 2:23 PM
He wasn't released for oil rights. He was released on humanitarian grounds because he's terminally cancerous and has less than three months to live.

Libya has already been rather forthcoming on the oil rights front. And I'm starting to wonder whether this fellow actually did what they say he did.
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 2:31 PM
well i wasnt there to see if he did it or not, no one here was, if he did do it, i dont find it being very humanitarian to the families of the deceased to allow him to go home to a heroes welcome, if he didnt do it, then hes lucky he recieved a second chance, and read up on the letters from the british government, the oil deal had stuipulations to release political prisoners from libya imprisoned in the UK
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 2:41 PM
Just might have to look into that. But in any case, the guy is almost dead, and it was the Brits' call to make, and they're a lot more likely to do compassionate releases in general than Uncle Sam.
birdsatemyface

Sep 2, 2009, 3:29 PM
You've officially been debunked.
cingcing

Sep 3, 2009, 12:50 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 2:01 PM
Gotta give him points for originality on that one. Maybe this is an attempt to reconcile the two points of view. Some folks say he was born in Kenya. Some in the United States. Instead of trying to discern the accuracy of each claim, let's just compromise by picking a country somewhere between the two.
captainplooky

Sep 2, 2009, 2:04 PM
🤣

I hadn't thought about it like that.
thecleaner62

Sep 2, 2009, 2:08 PM
like i sid tho, it doesnt matter because hes the president we follw him, we followed bush, even if we didnt vote for him, we should still support the president because even if we disagree with the policies they are still the president and we look like complete idiots to the rest of the world the way we treat our president, and then they treat them the same way as well as us
Webb

Sep 2, 2009, 1:33 PM
Aww. They're so cute when they're insecure, and intellectually dishonest. Does the big bad Captain Plooky hurt your brain?

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.