Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 18 replies

Do you let your feelings influence how much you help the customer?

love2transfercustomers

Aug 12, 2009, 5:18 PM
guilty 🤭
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 5:41 PM
Oh h*ll yeah. All the time. If I get annoyed by a customer who asks all kinds of dumb questions, I'll definitely dumb/transfer the call ASAP. With the fury of h*ll even. 👿
MrGoofball

Aug 12, 2009, 6:02 PM
So you only take a handful of calls a day and you can't even be bothered to do your job right on your 5 whole calls a day? Wow.
BoredatSprint

Aug 12, 2009, 6:30 PM
Yeah. Glad you're finally getting it. 😎
PurpleHaze

Aug 13, 2009, 6:08 PM
Yeah..That's not so cool, Boredatspint.
Do your job or go find yourself another type of job. 🙄
BIG_ERN23

Aug 13, 2009, 7:04 PM
rofl flops.
BoredatSprint

Aug 14, 2009, 9:35 AM
If I did half the stuff I said I do, I probably wouldn't have a job. 👀

Nonetheless, I do have something of a mean streak. 🤣

Disclaimer: Anything said on phone scoop is by no means an admission of guilt.
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 14, 2009, 5:04 PM
Especially when they insult me. Not the service or the equipment, me personally. I totally tune out, and just finish up whatever it is I was doing, and offer no extra help or solutions. You can insult the service all day long, but you take a jab at me, game over.
captainplooky

Aug 14, 2009, 6:19 PM
SneakyRebelNinja said:
Especially when they insult me. Not the service or the equipment, me personally. I totally tune out, and just finish up whatever it is I was doing, and offer no extra help or solutions. You can insult the service all day long, but you take a jab at me, game over.

Don't you also blatantly lie or is that just fantasizing?

SneakyRebelNinja said:

I hope she comes in again to pay her bill next month so I can tell her her phone number doesn't come up in my payment system and there is nothing I can do. Or she could get hit crossing the parking lot. That's ok too. 👿
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 14, 2009, 6:24 PM
To be honest, I'll probably forget this happened by next week. It just really pissed me off.
captainplooky

Aug 14, 2009, 6:27 PM
🙂 Good to hear.
Lanae

Aug 12, 2009, 6:42 PM
I have no feelings...I am following that infamous yellow brick road in the Land of Oz to get some. Now to make it past those pesky flying monkeys...
Butthead007

Aug 12, 2009, 6:44 PM
When a customer is screaming at you, swearing at you, or some other rude behavior, it is hard not to let that influence you.

Be nice to me and I will bend over backwards to help you. Cop an attitude and you'll get my empathy per call guidelines and not much else.
Webb

Aug 12, 2009, 10:28 PM
Meh. Customers who were pissy didn't do it. Let's face it - folks don't just call in to say everything is spiffy. Well. Check that - I had ONE call of that sort over five and a half years.

But gee... customers with long loyalty, good payment history, and who were demonstrating humility and integrity in the face of a mistake, yeah... I'd pull for them just a little more. Figured they were worth more to the company.
rigoni

Aug 14, 2009, 6:17 PM
i swear working for sprint has givin me more verbal beating then anything i ever could have thought, we work for sprint as group who calls in between 5-10 times a month so when they call in they are already mad have been told the same thing like at least 5 times and wnat what you cannot give them, i used my internet but i dont want to pay for it becouse no one told me that when i use internet on a messaging plan, its like wow please just get it so i can stop explining this to you 😳 , they are so agrivating
ac4321

Aug 13, 2009, 12:55 AM
Yes. If I don't like them (if I think they are a jerk) I give them less consideration than someone that I think makes the world a better place.
ilovemyjob

Aug 15, 2009, 11:42 AM
All the time!! If your rude to me, I'll be rude right back. If you want a credit on your account, and your yelling and cursing, best believe you aint gettin no credit! I have no problem hanging up on you. If any customers are reading this...The meaner you are, the meaner we (at least me) will be! You do not get what you want by being demanding. Try being nice, maybe you'll get it your way! 😈
love2transfercustomers

Aug 15, 2009, 11:44 AM
🙂
rigoni

Aug 15, 2009, 12:26 PM
i agree if you are mean you will get no where, not so much getting hung up on but axedently dropped 😈

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.