Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

DONT CALL JUST GO

BARBIEBABY

Aug 10, 2009, 10:30 AM
IF YOU PLAN TO GO TO THE STORE TO SET UP SERVICE BECAUSE YOU NEED YOUR PHONE TODAY OR BECAUSE YOU DONT KNOW WHAT PHONE AND YOU WANT TO PLAY WITH IT DONT CALL INTO THE SALES DEPARTMENT TO ASK ABOUT WHAT YOU CAN DO IN THE STORE BECAUSE WE DO THE SAME THING AND WE DONT WANT TO ASSIST YOU WHEN YOU WANT TO GO INTO THE STORE JUST GO DON'T CALL TO US IT DOESN'T MAKE ANY SENSE AND REALLY AT THE END OF THE CONVERSATION YOU'VE ACCOMPLISHED NOTHING JUST GO TO THE STORE.
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 10:35 AM
CAPS LOCK
CAPS LOCK
CAPS LOCK
CAPS LOCK
CAPS LOCK
CAPS LOCK
....Found it!

caps lock
BARBIEBABY

Aug 10, 2009, 10:49 AM
SO I LIKE TO TYPE IN CAPS THANKS PROFFESSOR
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 10:55 AM
Hey, any time you want me to make fun of you, just let me know.

I'm here for you.

😉
AVANESS

Aug 10, 2009, 1:30 PM
When people decide they wantt to do something, their thought process gets all out of whack. They want to be efficient by calling or going online. They end up running around with their head cut off. My wife is a classic example of this.
BoredatSprint

Aug 10, 2009, 1:42 PM
Better hope she doesn't read your posts buddy.

Angry wife = 😡 👿 😈
tonicetou

Aug 10, 2009, 1:45 PM
OMG are you that lazy you cant just walk through phones with them, its a freakin easy call..
BARBIEBABY

Aug 11, 2009, 10:16 AM
Well they are not wanting to walk through the phones. They want to go to the store and i'm in the telesales department so we have a certain conversion to keep. So this call has brought my conversion down thanks.
PhonemanJ

Aug 11, 2009, 2:00 PM
You probably like those calls as much as we in the stores enjoy customers who come in and ask 4321 questions about every phone in the store. Then when you ask them to make a choice, they say" Oh, I'm going to buy it online/through customer care. I just wanted to come into the store to look at the phones and to find out about them".
Drunk

Aug 10, 2009, 1:59 PM
I JUST HAD TO GET ON PHONESCOOP AND BITCH ABOUT SOMETHING BUT I FOUND IT WAS TOO HARD TO THINK ABOUT PUNCTUATION OR GRAMMAR OR EVEN TAKING MY KEYBOARD OFF THE CAPS LOCK BECAUSE WHEN YOU TALK S*** YOU CANT AFFORD TO THINK ABOUT THOSE THINGS SO I GOT ON PHONESCOOP TO BITCH ABOUT MY DAY AND ALL THE DRAMA I CREATED AND I WANTED SOME MORE DRAMA SO I GOT ON PHONESCOOP AND GOT MAD AT EVERYONE WHO DIDNT READ MY POST BECAUSE IT HURT THEIR EYES AND MADE THEM COMMENT ON HOW STUPID IT IS TO TYPE IN ALL CAPS WITH NO HINT OF PUNCTUATION
20momof3

Aug 10, 2009, 9:25 PM
Drunk,

Point made clear. Hopefully crystal clear for the Caps Addicts. 😁
WZ_agent

Aug 10, 2009, 5:39 PM
hey! another word search!
sckoisks17

Aug 11, 2009, 9:54 AM
I DON'T KNOW WHAT WE'RE YELLING ABOUT!
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 11, 2009, 9:57 AM
loud noises?
sckoisks17

Aug 11, 2009, 9:58 AM
YES, LOUD NOISES!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.