Aug 8, 2009, 11:12 AM
In verifying this account the customers email address was set up like so:

first-last@email.com

I asked her, "Is your email first hyphen last at email dot com?"

Her response, "No,its first dash last at email dot com."

Really? 🤨
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 8, 2009, 11:17 AM
did you dare inform the customer that the dash is a hyphen?
a Girl

Aug 8, 2009, 11:18 AM
I did not. I probably would have said something like "yeah, thats what I said" if she didn't sound angry and impatient. Ha
pizzas not for breakfast

Aug 8, 2009, 11:48 AM
Its fun to "poke the bear" sometimes.
khrispii

Aug 8, 2009, 1:10 PM
It is fun to poke the bear sometimes. I did that the other day with a customer that was upset because she had to pay an insurance deductible to replace her phone even after paying for insurance all year. I kept explaining her situation in a way that may be easier for her to understand. She kept saying I was trying to change the subject. I told her "No ma'am, I'm just using it as a euphemism". She responded with "I don't know what a eunaa, eumin, ebadi, I don't know what you talking about but you're a bi*ch". My manager was standing right there and told me not to use big words with the customers. I told him I was giving her the benefit of doubt and assumed she was educated enough to understand what I was talking about. Which he knew was a bol...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.