Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

Really?!?!?!?!!?!

tmochicka24

Aug 4, 2009, 12:55 PM
HOW MANY PEOPLE KNOW WHAT KIND OF PHONE THEY HAVE???
DO NOT CALL ME IN ACCESSORIES AND TELL ME WHAT YOU NEED FOR YOU PHONE...YES YOU HAVE A MOTOROLA OR A NOKIA, BUT HOW MANY DIFFERENT KINDS ARE THERE!!! WOW I SWEAR PEOPLE ARE STUUUUUPID! LOL 🙄
Drunk

Aug 4, 2009, 1:01 PM
I CAN TYPE IN ALL CAPS LOCK TOO. IT MAKES IT SEEM LIKE I AM YELLING AND I DON'T HAVE TO HAVE ANY PUNCTUATION EITHER I'M SO FREAKING COOL WITH MY CAPS LOCK ON THAT ITS NOT ANNOYING AT ALL

THIS BELONGS IN SHOP TALK BY THE WAY HA HA HA
Verde321

Aug 4, 2009, 1:45 PM
A lot of people have the Razr's around here. We get the:

c- "Do you have ________ for the Razr?"

m- "Which model razr is it?"

c- "Motorola."

m- "Facepalm."
fer712

Aug 4, 2009, 1:46 PM
AND TELL ME WHY IS IT SO WRONG TO TYPE IN CAPS I DO NOT SEE THE PROBLEM WITH THIS DRAMA QUEEN 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
tmochicka24

Aug 4, 2009, 4:04 PM
drink another one man....IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ IT, THANK YOU HAVE A GREAT DAY 😉
matonater

Aug 5, 2009, 10:34 AM
THIS IS SHOPTALK
SneakyRebelNinja

Aug 5, 2009, 7:45 PM
Am I having deja vu, or is this really the third post I've read toady that says "This is shop talk?" Maybe I just need another Captain and Coke. Yum yum yum.....
20momof3

Aug 4, 2009, 2:10 PM
And you've been in the Accessory department how long? Because, really, the things you're complaining about are nothing new. I was there for two years and every single day, there were several customers who knew they had a Samsung, or a Motorola etc. but didn't know the specific model. The only thing to do is to ask probing questions to see what specific model it is. Does it have camera? Is it a flip phone? What color is it? Depending on how familiar you are with the phones..How long have you had your phone?
tmochicka24

Aug 4, 2009, 3:51 PM
I've been here for about 1 1/2 month...there are quite a few flip phones with cameras that are black and grey....I know how to do my job thank you just venting!! 😁
20momof3

Aug 4, 2009, 4:13 PM
This is true, however if you ask how long someone has had the phone, typically you can narrow down what phone it is.
Nikon

Aug 4, 2009, 3:59 PM
that doesnt work, people who call in and tell you its a black flip phone with a camera, and its a motorola, we have 10 black flip phone with cameras...that is why you need to look for a mate outside your family tree
20momof3

Aug 4, 2009, 4:15 PM
Again, if you had read what I wrote, you would have seen that if you know the phones that we have, you can narrow it down by how long the customer's had their phone. 😁

PS. If you want to start personal attacks, come back to my dept and say 'em to my face.
Nikon

Aug 4, 2009, 4:20 PM
ok obviously you didnt read the last post correctly. It wassnt a perconal attack towards you. it was towards the morons calling in. next time you decide to get all butt hurt over something make sure the insult was at you
20momof3

Aug 4, 2009, 4:28 PM
Mistakes happen, you know just as well as I do, our call center is HELL today. My bad, I read it the wrong way.
Nikon

Aug 4, 2009, 4:29 PM
i think any dept sucks today, what dept r u in?
20momof3

Aug 4, 2009, 4:32 PM
That's for sure. I do sales support, NO CC, order status, resubmit and a couple others.
Nikon

Aug 4, 2009, 4:33 PM
wel ya that sucks, were over in sales, what site r u at?
20momof3

Aug 4, 2009, 4:39 PM
Used to be only one accessory team. Your supervisor's initials DS?
20momof3

Aug 4, 2009, 4:47 PM
How about this one...are you in ID?
Nikon

Aug 4, 2009, 5:00 PM
yep were in ID

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.