Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

So customers...

Juanbyjuan

Jul 24, 2009, 7:15 PM
You never mess with people that make your food (if you did then you will be sorry).
Why would you yell and belittle someone on the phone that has your SSN, Address, All numbers to your account, Email, Password to the account, if the rep is lucky, your Credit Card.
Why would you try to mess with someone with that much power?
inboundSprintSlave

Jul 24, 2009, 8:27 PM
BC anyone who collects that info has extreme security measures in place. Its called fraud prevention.

And they're stoopid 😁
khrispii

Jul 24, 2009, 8:33 PM
I love that no one realizes that anyone can call in and have a phone suspended just by saying to suspend the number b/c they found the phone and wanted to be a good samaritan and preventing the owner from getting charged. So much can be done with just that bit of info.

🤣
xxbriibriixx

Jul 24, 2009, 8:33 PM
i completely agree with you. its so easy to just memorize a number or address.... and idk maybe give some pay back? not that i would do that but someone might just do it! its not that hard. yeah you have to shred or throw away any papers that have private info but that doesnt mean you cannot have the private info in your head! 0_0
Juanbyjuan

Jul 24, 2009, 9:10 PM
yea. Not hard to get information.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.