Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

First customer

Drayton30

Jul 18, 2009, 10:29 AM
C: My phone aint workin whatidya do cut me off?
M: What is your phone number I'll see what's going on?

I check and his bill is up to date, so I check the handset and it's powered off.

So I turn it on and call my store and what do you know... it rings!

M: Your phone is working fine now I just called my store.
C: Whatidya do cut it back on for me?
M: No your bill was paid, the power was just off on the phone.

I was afraid to insult the guy because nobody could really be that stupid, but sure enough he was.
khrispii

Jul 18, 2009, 4:23 PM
I had a guy call in and tell me all about how his phone cant get a signal at all. When I called him sir, he demanded I call him doctor. And was rude about it. I asked him when the last time he powered off his device. He proceeded to tell me "My blackberry does not have an off button. There is no way to turn it off" I thought he was trolling. Turns out he wasn't. Goes to show that even with that much school, there are still things people may not understand.
Drunk

Jul 18, 2009, 4:29 PM
I would put the blackberry in the microwave then shove it up his and tell him to dance
PartyInMyTummy

Jul 18, 2009, 4:31 PM
dance monkey dance 🤣
Drunk

Jul 18, 2009, 4:36 PM
Then call it a bunch and while he is dancing flip him off and freaking cry on the couch. I hate sad stories. I hate them because they are not real and I still feel the emotion of a stupid sad story.
tmogrl09

Jul 18, 2009, 4:26 PM
I love stupid people! 🙄

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.