Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

I hate you (a letter)

WZ_agent

Jul 7, 2009, 11:04 AM
dear customer,

why do you insist on taking all my time, then buying online? why do you ask me if while i complete the paperwork if its ok to run over to subway? are you aware i need you here for all of my paperwork? this has been a long, sad journey, but i have to get some things off my chest. im not going to tell you if that same phone is $30 at walmart. even if i knew walmarts prices, why would i tell you them? i know you have been having problems with your eye sight. i know this because even though it clearly displays VERIZON WIRELESS above my desk, you try to pay your at$t bill here. i cant sell you a landline handset or battery either.

i know we arent a fancy restaurant like McDonalds, but can you try to stand next to a shower ev...
(continues)
solodolo

Jul 7, 2009, 11:37 AM
"and i know you think thats funny, but its not. Stop it." 🤣 🤣
getsome

Jul 7, 2009, 12:43 PM
every time someone say's "i don't call myself", i say "what's your address?" and of course they spit it out to which i reply "do you every write yourself letters??????"

ITS THE SAME CONCEPT!
datboicamron

Jul 8, 2009, 2:32 PM
Awesome response. I will be stealing that one now thanks. lol
chuckie

Jul 7, 2009, 12:10 PM
Lol! i feel your pain!! oh so true 🤣
WZ_agent

Jul 8, 2009, 3:05 PM
thanks. i just needed to get that off my chest.
phonecb

Jul 7, 2009, 1:50 PM
"Dearest customer / Mensa member: When I take your application over the phone, why is it that you are slow as Christmas in answering each question, EXCEPT when I ask your address? You have no problem spitting that out at Ben-Johnson-on-steroids speed, which makes it a little difficult to write it down accurately."

IQ tests should be mandatory for cell phones.
tmogrl09

Jul 7, 2009, 4:45 PM
Same thing in telesales!! Why do you call in to just get the information then you say your going to just set it up online! FYI if you do it online it will make you call in 80% of the time ANYWAYS! Thanks beech you just lowered my percentage! 👿
Menno

Jul 8, 2009, 4:29 PM
to add to this... I also hate when customers call up because there is some issue with their bill/some feature,e tc and then keep calling up every freaking hour to find out any updates.

We had a customer who got a phone from us a week ago or so. He returned it monday (from the sound of it because he was going to buy the exact same phone somewhere else because it was like $25 cheaper). We returned it to his card. He used a bank card and banks around here can take up to 5 days to display information, especially when it is stuff refunded to you. he's called three times already today wanting to know if I knew when the money would show up in his account.

Some people should be banned from using Credit Cards.
WZ_agent

Jul 8, 2009, 4:38 PM
or banned from breeding
Menno

Jul 8, 2009, 4:41 PM
I think you stumbled on the next platform someone should run on with how to improve the education programs in the USA..
WZ_agent

Jul 8, 2009, 4:43 PM
no new taxes (yay!) no new breeders (YAY!!)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.