Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

smack a ho

smile

Jun 29, 2009, 2:07 PM
wow...so I had been helping this guy for like 45 minutes when this lady comes in marches back where me and my customer are having our conversation and butts in...WHY does radio shack have this phone for free and yall have it for 50.00?? I very politely said mam we all run different promotions at different times. Before I could even get it out of my mouth she said (to my customer) whatever phone you are looking at you should so go to walmart or radio shack and I bet they have it cheaper! She got pissy and walked off and I said "have a nice day" with a slight bit of smart assness. My customer said "dont you love people like that"...and then after I thought I had him sold he said...alright...I will go home and think about it and I will prob...
(continues)
HenaT

Jun 29, 2009, 4:00 PM
roflmao!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ollywolf

Jun 30, 2009, 9:52 AM
Thanks for the laugh I needed that. 🤣
WorldSoCold

Jun 30, 2009, 1:29 PM
hahahaha... no, he used you for your useful information...
then tomorrow he's going to walmart to by their cheap, used, probably water damaged phones.

lmao... 🤣
CAS8586

Jun 30, 2009, 4:38 PM
You've just been **** blocked
supersens

Jun 30, 2009, 8:13 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.