Shop Talk

all discussions

Whats with all this hostility?

sidbisyo

Jun 24, 2009, 10:25 AM
just got this call.

m= me
jl= jamaican ledee ( or lady)

m : hi this is sid from ....... how can i help you today?

jl: yeee, i jus cashed ma check, i wan'a pay da beel at a store. ma question is how long it take to restore seervice.

m: well, assuming your covering for the exact past due, since its a cash payment it takes between 20 mins to 4 hours.

jl: what!? i not waiting dat long. wat if i geev ya da recipt numba?

m: im really sorry, if you give me that, i could only go as far as making a note of it on your acct. but as far as actually posting the payment, we still need the system to update that by itself. we could howerver set a promise to pay and get your service on until the payment post if you could give me yo...
(continues)
Burger Time

Jun 24, 2009, 10:38 AM
sidbisyo said:
just got this call.

m= me
jl= jamaican ledee ( or lady)

m : hi this is sid from ....... how can i help you today?

jl: yeee, i jus cashed ma check, i wan'a pay da beel at a store. ma question is how long it take to restore seervice.

m: well, assuming your covering for the exact past due, since its a cash payment it takes between 20 mins to 4 hours.

jl: what!? i not waiting dat long. wat if i geev ya da recipt numba?

m: im really sorry, if you give me that, i could only go as far as making a note of it on your acct. but as far as actually posting the payment, we still need the system to update that by itself. we could howerver set a promise to pay and get your service on until the pa
(continues)
ollywolf

Jun 24, 2009, 11:27 AM
Did this one want to make you bang your head against the wall?
sidbisyo

Jun 26, 2009, 7:32 AM
uhuh, this and about 60% of my calls daily. 😛

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.