Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 24 replies

I hate Customers

ollywolf

Jun 19, 2009, 11:11 AM
I just had a so called Doctor call me up and just yell at me for a Sales agent asked for way to much personal information and made him feel like a criminal and that the phone that was sent to him was way to hard to use. The idiot was sent a Nokia 2610 one of the easiest phones to use. Hell my Dad is 76 years and would know how to use that phone. So now the "Doctor" is sending the phone back with a note and his phone number so we can call him and ask him how we can be a better company. What a Dbag 😈
PhonemanJ

Jun 19, 2009, 2:03 PM
You do know what they call the person who graduates last in their medical school class?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

?

They call him "Doctor" 😁
ollywolf

Jun 19, 2009, 2:54 PM
🤣
GraGG

Jun 19, 2009, 3:07 PM
do you know what they call someone who drops out of medical school?
?

?

?

?

?

dentist
khrispii

Jun 19, 2009, 3:28 PM
I argued with a a dentist last night for an hour over the early upgrade price of an iphone. He told me that he deserved the lower price because his job depended on him having an iphone. I wanted to ask him if he was going to use it to watch videos to learn how to be a dentist.
ollywolf

Jun 19, 2009, 3:44 PM
They drive me nuts when they have to say that they are a Doctor or a Dentist. I could careless they are not going to get what they want no matter what
GraGG

Jun 19, 2009, 9:07 PM
around here everyone and their mom is a realtor and insist on telling you like its they're some bigshot... who cares what you do? my indirect location dosent even give discounts for fan's... everytime they tell me they're a realtor, i tell them im a cell phone salesmen
GraGG

Jun 19, 2009, 9:23 PM
what did doctors ever do before the iphone came about?
Menno

Jun 20, 2009, 12:14 PM
Kept their Teeth Pron on their PDA
Drunk

Jun 20, 2009, 2:49 PM
they actually did their job and thought on their own. Oh, by the way, your graviatar is super nasty 😁
Menno

Jun 21, 2009, 5:29 PM
Don't you make fun of Londo.. (I actually wanted a Vorlon, but couldn't find a decent picture)
GraGG

Jun 19, 2009, 9:27 PM
did you know its harder (more schooling required) to become a vet than it is to become a doctor? 😳
SprintBGN

Jun 20, 2009, 1:49 PM
and they make less money
GraGG

Jun 20, 2009, 1:50 PM
yup, so if a vet fails his classes, he just becomes a doctor 😲
SprintBGN

Jun 20, 2009, 1:51 PM
🤣
Drunk

Jun 20, 2009, 1:52 PM
What about celebrity vets?
My grandpa was a Vietnam vet, and he didn't go to school for that.
GraGG

Jun 20, 2009, 1:54 PM
👀 did he give horses home colonoscopies?
Drunk

Jun 20, 2009, 2:49 PM
You bet he did! He cleaned them out real good too! His rifle was his probe and bang! They now had dinner.
deepc185

Jun 21, 2009, 12:23 PM
Actually, vets can make really good money. My uncle is a large animal vet (horses, cows, etc) in Louisiana. His annual income is over a half mil! Also makes sense that vet school is longer, simply bc your patients can't tell you what's wrong. Plus, you're dealing with multiple species.
GraGG

Jun 21, 2009, 1:32 PM
yeah, thats exactly why, its just ironic
mist668

Jun 21, 2009, 1:37 PM
Last time I went to the vet they tried to sell me insurance to cover my dog. My god people what has the world come to its cheaper and better coverage to cover my dog then my freakin self.
GraGG

Jun 21, 2009, 1:43 PM
was it more expensive to cover a dogs healthcare over a humans before? 🙄
mist668

Jun 21, 2009, 1:52 PM
Well its cheaper for the insurance vs mine, but it covers everything vs mine I have to pay a deductible and only so much is covered. Damn dog would have better coverage.... pathetic
AVANESS

Jun 25, 2009, 2:21 PM
People eat this up too. I know a guy who spent 7000$ for his dogs insides to be placed back in his body.
GraGG

Jun 25, 2009, 9:28 PM
were his parts, not inside his body

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.