Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Nice

Drayton30

Jun 18, 2009, 3:06 PM
Someone just called me and asked if they were supposed to "remove the batteries before charging her phone."

Me: No, what made you think that?

Custy: I was reading the manual and it said removing the battery while charging it could damage it. So I wanted to make sure I wasn't supposed to do it before.

And then she asks what button to push to answer a call.

WTF!
ollywolf

Jun 18, 2009, 3:51 PM
Wait till the ask you what the wall or car charger does and how do they use them.
WZ_agent

Jun 20, 2009, 11:22 AM
i had a customer complaining about price of batteries. she asked me how we, as a company, could expect her to pay for a new battery every week...it was at this point i realized she thought cell phones worked like a flashlight with removable, non reusable batteries. if i had wanted to, i could have sold her a bundle of batteries!
Drayton30

Jun 20, 2009, 11:27 AM
Unbelievable!
Boredvzwrep

Jun 20, 2009, 11:32 AM
I like how some customers will ask whether or not the phone comes with a home charger like they would really have to go buy one to charge their phone. And how that customer is always followed up by a customer who was sure the phone came with a home charger, car charger, holster, leather case, earbud, music essentials kit, bluetooth headset, and the keys to your car.
Drayton30

Jun 20, 2009, 3:05 PM
U left out the Happy Ending!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.