Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Cavs vs Magic

jreed3686

May 27, 2009, 8:30 AM
Cavs simply was outplayed and i agree that they was this game. The only thing that kept the Magic in this game was the 3's they kept hitting. what was it, 18 of them? But is it just me or was that lob to dwight at the end of the game an offensive foul on howard? which wouldnt seen anderson to the line and/or atleast howard wouldve been fouled out. Why i seen it as a foul is because Howard deffiantly had his arm locked and pulled Anderson down as well.

But good game to the Magic, but those shots wont fall like that every game, and Cavs backs are against the wall, but remember when the cavs came back down 3-0 against the Pistons?
jreed3686

May 27, 2009, 8:33 AM
wrong forum sorry
SprintBGN

May 27, 2009, 9:10 AM
BTW, they never went down 3-0....no team in NBA history has ever come back from that deficit
prizbilla_babykilla

May 30, 2009, 7:18 PM
yeah. it'll be magic in the finals. and at this point we know it'll be lakers. lakers lost BOTH games durning the regular season against the magic. they're a though match up.
MAGIC WILL BE THE CHAMPS!!!
GraGG

May 30, 2009, 7:26 PM
that is all

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.