Shop Talk

all discussions

That's some B.S.

Drayton30

May 23, 2009, 1:37 PM
Cust: I need to pay my broadband bill

Me: Your total is $53.59

Cust: What the bill says $41

Me: Your bill is past due...there is a $10 late fee and $3 instore pay fee.

Cust: What? I ain't payin no $53 I'm paying $41 and that's it

Me: If you don't pay the past due balance your service will be cut off.

Cust: Now that's some bull**** it hasn't even been that long.

Me: I'm sorry it shows on your bill right here that it was due on the 20th and today is the 23rd.

Cust: I'm gonna find me a new service is what I'm gonna do. Here's the $53.59 I'd like to see them cut off my service now. I'll sue their a**.

Me: Your account is now up to date your service will not be cut off. (She storms out) Thank You!
Kid

May 23, 2009, 2:18 PM
You charge people for service 😳 My company gives away free phones AND free service 👀
snakpakdeuce

May 23, 2009, 2:18 PM
Angry dumb people are funny. Its how we get through the job.
lxav06

May 31, 2009, 1:21 AM
hthis guy thought my verizon authorized retail was the same asa corp store, when tried nto explain he said " it's just easier to take it my numer to another carrier" i said for real,? i don't have tech here tp look at it! there is nothing i we can do on that part."
while he's walking out isa say 'fine, if you ae gonna act ike that Verizon doesn't need you as a customer."
deepc185

May 31, 2009, 11:32 AM
That's like the guy that I got the other day. He wanted to know why his bill was $800. When I told him that he had only paid one bill in the past 3 months, and that if he didn't pay the past due amount in two days, his account was going to be suspended, he told me that was BS and hung up.
How exactly that its BS that we shut off services for 3 months of past due bills? I was amazed that it hadn't already been shut off!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.