Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Its Push not Pull

inner_pyro

May 16, 2009, 7:46 PM
Gotta love it when a pissed customer trys to push on a pull door or can't figure out how to get out 🤣
khrispii

May 20, 2009, 3:26 PM
That's the same thing as when people call in with problems with their phones and I tell them to turn the device off. They procede to tell me their device did not come with an off button!! 😳
Tomdg07

May 21, 2009, 1:45 AM
ok sir can you turn off the phone-- yup...... hello??? are you still there??? no you did not seriously power off a phone we where talking on, apparently so, happens at least once a week i would start asking if on device before having a cus power down but does help bring down the aht
khrispii

May 21, 2009, 1:03 PM
Luckily I don't have to deal with this too much anymore. Now I take over escalated calls. Most of mine consist of people yelling at my about $3000.00 in internet charges because their 15 year old son or daughter does not know how to use the internet.
OfAMightDivine

May 21, 2009, 1:38 PM
Or that they know it's a mistake because they told their kid not to do it, so the kid didn't use it.
khrispii

May 21, 2009, 2:06 PM
I once had a lady tell me her son only listened to the radio on the phone. I looked at the subscriptions and he had one to XM radio. The conversation went like this:

me: "Ma'am you're son uses Xm radio"

her: "Yeah. So what?"

me: "That uses the internet"

her: "No it doesn't"

me: "Uh, yeah it does. It's streaming data."

her: "You should go back to school and get a new job because you obviously don't know what you are talking about. It's a radio. Not the internet."

me: "It's internet radio. Which means you listen to the radio over the internet. Which uses data and causes you to have a $3000.00 phone bill. Would you like to add an unlimited data plan so I can request the charges back?"

her: "No, you guys did this on purpo...
(continues)
inner_pyro

May 22, 2009, 2:38 PM
I'm just lucky that our mobile web doesn't allow you do anything besides purchase ringers without the web.
mist668

May 22, 2009, 2:41 PM
Same here

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.