Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 21 replies

u realy have 2 numberes on one phone??

Tomdg07

May 12, 2009, 12:36 PM
this cus was telling me about this thing he did its tryaline.com, u can add a line that fwds to your phone and can call out using that number caller id, he got tmobile said he got a number from this site to his fave 5s and just gave people that number and its the only one he gets calls from now as well as calls to anybody heard of it?
jreed3686

May 12, 2009, 12:56 PM
what? ๐Ÿคจ
Tomdg07

May 12, 2009, 2:40 PM
Ya u add a number to your phone so one phone one sim has two diff numberes its all third party call fwding I sighned up for the free trial been pranking people with an 888 number they got those or reg numberes
johnpunk330

May 13, 2009, 1:34 AM
that **** is sweet it got this secretary that answeres the phone for me and i got it in my fave 5s to doant use know minutes gave everybody that line number ๐Ÿ˜
jreed3686

May 13, 2009, 8:09 AM
how can you set it for certain numbers? hmm just dosent make any sence
johnpunk330

May 13, 2009, 12:51 PM
it lets u pick a number than u go to the website and tell it to fwd the calls wherever i or u can call the number from the phone its set to ๐Ÿ˜Ž change it to
WZ_agent

May 13, 2009, 4:20 PM
This entire post breaks every know grammatical and spelling rule known to man.
GraGG

May 13, 2009, 4:22 PM
yea, my eyes hurt
Radbard

May 14, 2009, 10:54 AM
๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ
uscingulair

May 22, 2009, 1:51 PM
in europe and most likely else ware you can have two numbers on one sim card and you can switch back and fourth
IrishCarBomb

May 13, 2009, 4:34 PM
I have heard of that stuff before. It is like GrandCenteral was... err google something or another now...

My coworker has all her home line calls forwarded to her as well, and a couple friends have a setup like this so they can get a minimalists plan and have unlimited minutes. Although one of them did get told he had to watch his usage on that My5 number because it was insanely over what was normal usage, ie 100% of his minute usage was that one number, and he used somewhere around 10 thousand minutes. He runs a business, so is on the phone 24/7
Tomdg07

May 13, 2009, 10:11 PM
But can tmobile restrict that if they see that's what your doing,
And the difference with this u call that number from your phone and than hit
An option to call out than dial number so the call bills as if u called the number
Thayt you set up through tryaline.com when u have home number fwded
U can only save on the incoming calls
IrishCarBomb

May 15, 2009, 5:34 PM
I know what you are talking about... I said I have a co-worker that has calls forwarded, and also talked about friends that do the exact same thing you were talking about. It is called reading comprehension.

And yes, T-Mobile can restrict your usage of 10+ thousand minutes on 1 My5 number. That is pretty common sense and pretty common for ANY cell provider to have usage clauses.
johnpunk330

May 18, 2009, 1:53 PM
IrishCarBomb said:

And yes, T-Mobile can restrict your usage of 10+ thousand minutes on 1 My5 number. .

that aint nothing who could possibly use 10000 minutes
Tmo Slave

May 13, 2009, 4:52 PM
Once you get past all the spelling and gramatical errors he is talking about something like Grand Central. Basically they give you a new cell number that when someone calls you it forwards off to your cell number. What people do is put that forward phone number in their myFaves and get unlimited calls basically. Its a loop hole in the system. The only problem is most of those service cost money so its usually not worth it.
Tomdg07

May 13, 2009, 8:21 PM
Never heard of that I just did free trial after that 15 mthly to keep its cool though recods caller name than asks u if u want to answer cool way not give your real number out not sure if u can change the number free yet either
IrishCarBomb

May 18, 2009, 6:48 PM
You sound like you are a rep for this company... trying to act like you had some real encounter.
Drunk

May 18, 2009, 7:08 PM
I second the motion
Tomdg07

May 19, 2009, 12:24 AM
no i'm a futuristic robot sent back in time from the year 3063 to warn u guy's about the that cell phones will kill your sperm count
Drunk

May 18, 2009, 7:08 PM
Hello Spam man
johnpunk330

May 21, 2009, 2:27 PM
thank god we have such a great moderator of this spam, ive seen u made a few spam alerts latley throughout posts
Juanbyjuan

May 22, 2009, 1:56 PM
One for business, one for him.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.