Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Madness, Confusion, Mayhem and Disorder

CHRONIC_illness

May 8, 2009, 3:02 PM
The 4 ingredients in making a wireless sales reps' day go so much better. " Understanding the nature of the issue actually restores peace and tranquility in the lives of others who cant help but interveen within the constant struggles of everyday living and the everlasting battle between sanity and total chaos. "

Thats what the **** a customer just spouted off to me after I told her there was a fee to pay her wireless bill in store with cash money. If anyone else can comprehend the "message" that was evidentally supposed to make me "waive" the fee please explain b/c as of right now I need a beer and a nap
TrappedAtWork

May 8, 2009, 3:06 PM
what are the 4 ingredients? All I get is that if you understand the issue you can restore peace and tranquility?! So whose supposed to restore our peace and tranquility?
CHRONIC_illness

May 8, 2009, 3:15 PM
This customer was the same lady who last week came in, during a strenuous rain shower without an umbrella, and insisted she didnt "get her phone wet". Clearly, her phone was soaked from the rain that very day.I advised we couldnt process an insurance claim in-store, I gave her the insurance number and was told something like "You'll get yours in the end" or some other dignified BS like that. I strongly believe this woman is crazy-skitzo-dimented nutjob
inner_pyro

May 8, 2009, 3:54 PM
So I'm guessing shes a regular? 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.