Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

iphone ??

tanya_ATT

May 6, 2009, 12:25 PM
just a quick question...

has anyone else heard that APPLE and at&T have decided not to renew their contracts ... and that they wont be making iphones anylonger??

is this true?
Burger Time

May 6, 2009, 12:28 PM
tanya_ATT said:
just a quick question...

has anyone else heard that APPLE and at&T have decided not to renew their contracts ... and that they wont be making iphones anylonger??

is this true?

It's not true. AT&T is trying to get an extension on their contract with Apple for exclusive rights to the phone, but Apple wants to branch out the phone by selling a CDMA version with Verizon, so we'll see.

But don't get your hopes up. The iPhone will never go away. It's Apple's golden ticket.
tanya_ATT

May 6, 2009, 12:36 PM
much... for the info...

i was hoping it would go away... i hate the thing.. i was hoping it would be cut, so all these crazy cuties would stop coming in my store complaining about the iphone! we dont sell it for a reason..

thanks ago though
Burger Time

May 6, 2009, 1:12 PM
tanya_ATT said:
much... for the info...

i was hoping it would go away... i hate the thing.. i was hoping it would be cut, so all these crazy cuties would stop coming in my store complaining about the iphone! we dont sell it for a reason..

thanks ago though

My friend traded in his blackberry for the iphone and he misses his blackberry. I laughed and told him he cannot have mine! Blackberry foreva!
Sigma1570

May 6, 2009, 6:24 PM
4 lif3
WorldSoCold

May 6, 2009, 2:26 PM
i heard that verizon might be the next to sell the iphone.

...i'm not excited about that, i hate the iphone!
Decept.ICON

May 6, 2009, 2:52 PM
the mark of the beast... Soon all phones will be i-phones and the world as we know it will end.. 🙄
jreed3686

May 6, 2009, 3:18 PM
as far as ive heard they are remaining with att but not exclusively. verizon is working on a cdma contract as well.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.