Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Some would think this is livin' the dream...

DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 11:26 AM
http://www.ajc.com/news/content/shared-gen/ap/Featur ... »

Thought some of you PSer's would get a kick out of this...unless this guy is one of you... 😎
Mr. Spock

Apr 29, 2009, 11:44 AM
I would read this but the Web Police wont let me access the site. Anyone else think that the weenies who monitor web usage were just not tough enough to make it as Mall cops?
DaCoach

Apr 29, 2009, 11:46 AM
My Bad...forgot some of you are blocked...

The artice:

Radio Shack employee punches customer
EAU CLAIRE, Wis. — A Radio Shack employee in Eau Claire is facing disorderly conduct and battery charges for punching a customer.

Police say the customer was trying to return an item Sunday, but the employee wouldn't let him. The customer then asked to talk to a manager.

That's when the 52-year-old male employee began punching the man. A bystander called 911.

The employee is due in court May 19.

___

Information from: WEAU-TV, http://www.weau.com

___

April 29, 2009 - 8:29 a.m. EDT
Mr. Spock

Apr 29, 2009, 11:51 AM
😲 Just goes to show you never know when someone is going to snap. (Thanks for unfiltering it lol)
OfAMightDivine

Apr 29, 2009, 2:57 PM
I noticed they didn't say anything about how the customer was treating the employee.

I'm sure the customer went there polite as ever, and the sale rep just started punching him for no reason.
wizardofCroz

Apr 29, 2009, 3:26 PM
What they forgot to mention:

Manager: So you're 52 right? Have you ever punched someone in the face?

Employee: No, actually I haven't

Manager: I'll give you one thousand dollars to punch the next person who walks in. It has to be in the face, and I have to call 911, but it'll be freakin hilarious, and i'll bail you out of jail.

Employee: DEAL!

This message brought to you by AT&T, Sprint, Comcast, and HP Pavillion Printers.
amylynn

Apr 30, 2009, 3:28 PM
"Do such and such to the hated customer and you'll be my personal hero. I'd have to fire you, but you would be my hero for life," is what my manager said to me. Now neither of us would ever treat a customer poorly, but it does help during the angry customer recovery period to make such jokes.
It's funny, I work at the Shack and I don't hear about any of this stuff. I have to come onto these boards to find out what's going on in the company lol.
GraGG

Apr 30, 2009, 3:44 PM
right in the face "NOW YOU WANNA TELL ME AGAIN WHAT CUSTOMER SERVICE TOLD YOU TO DO? OR ARE YOU JUST GONNA TAKE MY WORD THAT I CANT DO THAT?"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.