Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 19 replies

ok this is kinda gross..

apollo83

Mar 3, 2009, 8:47 PM
had a customer come in the store a bit ago and wanted to know how to save a pic to his card in the phone... so as i am showing him how to he tells me that it is a pic of his wife right after she DIED!!!! omg i almost tossed my cookies.... i dont do well with death let alone seeing a pic of a dead body... just kinda creepy and wanted to share
liquidfire

Mar 4, 2009, 8:40 PM
but you prob woulda never known it was a pic of a dead body if he didnt tell you
lxav06

Mar 7, 2009, 11:55 AM
that was funny
racergsx00

Mar 5, 2009, 6:35 PM
thats kinda weird
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 9:31 PM
was he proud? like those ppl who have their dogs stuffed and sittin next to their arm chair?
purplelotus

Mar 5, 2009, 9:36 PM
... the last time I actually had to go through the menus in a phone to tell a customer where to store photos, he had LINES AND LINES of dirty ass photos of his girl giving him a rim job.

You think YOU tossed your cookies?! ๐Ÿคฃ
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 9:38 PM
all bad โ˜น๏ธ
purplelotus

Mar 5, 2009, 10:16 PM
Tell me about it. Every time I see him walking up to the store to get help with his phone, I duck in the back room.
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 10:17 PM
I would have joked with him callin him the picture guy, then from then on when he walks in the store you can yell 'hey! its the picture guy!'... then see if he comes back lol ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
purplelotus

Mar 5, 2009, 10:25 PM
LMFAO.

that's awesome. if i knew i wouldn't get fired, i'd do it because i have the audacity to. lol. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 10:28 PM
if you act like its a friendly thing, you can get away with alot lol
purplelotus

Mar 5, 2009, 10:40 PM
it's not fun! lol.
i love poking fun at people. sometimes to the point where they begin to take it seriously... and get offended.

especially men. like they'll kid around with each other a lot and be really rude to each other in a joking kind of way, but when the woman steps in to do some joking and playing around fun, usually said guys get offended when i'm not being serious!

lol. i hate double standards!
GraGG

Mar 5, 2009, 10:46 PM
yea,but those double standards work your way sometimes, guys just arent used to that kind of jokin from a girl
liquidfire

Mar 6, 2009, 2:56 PM
depends on the girl
lxav06

Mar 7, 2009, 11:57 AM
depend on the joke and delivery
Midnight Toker

Mar 10, 2009, 6:15 PM
Sounds like someone had his salad tossed! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
robtheman

Mar 6, 2009, 12:21 AM
He was probably f*cking with you.
lowtechlou

Mar 6, 2009, 12:01 PM
๐Ÿคจ I have had alot of customers that either want the voicemail messages recorded by dead loved ones or pictures of them.
WZ_agent

Mar 6, 2009, 12:14 PM
I once saw a customer go crazy on a coworker of mine that did a master resest, erasing a text message and a picture of a pet cat that had just died. This lady went bat$hit crazy in our store! i had to ask her to leave, though i felt for her
ikon

Mar 6, 2009, 6:02 PM
So like she 'died' and the first thing he did was take a pic of her corpse with his cell phone? Wonder what else he did to her or howshe died... ๐Ÿ˜‰

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.