Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

And so it begins...

gadawg119

Dec 24, 2008, 11:00 AM
Back-story is that we set up most of the activations that we have done in the past month as "delayed activations", set up to start working today.

First thing this morning, the phone rings.

Me - Thank you for calling ****, my name is ****. How can I help you?

Crazy Christmas Customer - Hi, I needed to find out if the phone I bought is active. It was supposed to be active today...Do you need the number?

M - [Before even pulling up the account] Have you tried making a call with the phone?

CCC - No.

M - 🙄 Okay, get the phone and make a call.

CCC - Do I have to turn it on to do that?

M - 😳 😳 😳 [Tries to gather himself] Yes, ma'am. You have to turn the phone on in order to make a call. So go ahead and powe...
(continues)
vzwilman

Dec 24, 2008, 11:02 AM
If i was ready to go home before today even came lol 🤣
longsleeves

Dec 24, 2008, 11:41 AM
Wait till the day after Christmas when no one knows how to use what they got on Christmas Day.
gadawg119

Dec 24, 2008, 1:24 PM
yeah, I was going to have it off, but had to switch with someone else. NOT looking forward to it...Not to mention all of the exchanges that will be done over the next week.
wizardofCroz

Dec 26, 2008, 4:57 PM
Alright is it plugged in? Ok plug it in. Now do you see the menu screen that says Mr. 3000?
gadawg119

Dec 26, 2008, 5:53 PM
Ah, the wonderful world of Family Guy...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.