Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

The best way to deal with people who want free iphones...

Burger Time

Dec 14, 2008, 1:17 PM
Tell them, sure, I would be more than happy to help you pick out your free iphone. Let me jot down a few things first...ok. Here is your free iphone, thank you for coming to AT&T, have a nice day!

"Hello? Police? I'd like to report a robbery!"
Nehemiah7

Dec 14, 2008, 1:20 PM
That's not a good idea, more like

Yes sir, it is free after the 200 dollar mail in rebate. Visit att.com/rebate
Burger Time

Dec 14, 2008, 1:21 PM
Nehemiah7 said:
That's not a good idea, more like

Yes sir, it is free after the 200 dollar mail in rebate. Visit att.com/rebate

But it's funner to call the police on them. Then they get a record! And they will never bother you again!
usccsucks

Dec 14, 2008, 1:27 PM
however you ARE giving them the phone, so how are they robbing you?

sadly being a demanding jerk who wants everything free isnt illegal.
Burger Time

Dec 14, 2008, 1:35 PM
usccsucks said:

sadly being a demanding jerk who wants everything free isnt illegal.

It is in China. But again, they are red-loving commies... 😳
aguy-frombc

Dec 14, 2008, 1:33 PM
charge them for the phone, then report the robbery. Lose the money out the back in the trash can until the end of your shift, then just drive back and get it. You get paid, they get ****ed. Oh yeah, Cash Only!
Burger Time

Dec 14, 2008, 1:38 PM
aguy-frombc said:
charge them for the phone, then report the robbery. Lose the money out the back in the trash can until the end of your shift, then just drive back and get it. You get paid, they get ****ed. Oh yeah, Cash Only!

Well, if they demand a free iphone, I'd say, "Ok, but according to the FCC, when we give out a free phone, we have to charge a "free phone fee" which all goes to the government. So. That iphone is 0.00 and with the taxes and fees, it comes out to 398.87. Hey! I don't like it either, but these are all government charges, if you have a problem with that, go complain to them!"

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.