Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

This is science

WZ_agent

Dec 9, 2008, 2:05 PM
I have noticed that there is a direct correlation between the close proximity to Christmas, ignorance of customers, and the violence i want to inflict on said customers
TrappedAtWork

Dec 9, 2008, 2:14 PM
I concur. They buy the most advertised phone, then insist their children will never use what the phone is made for! 🙄
WZ_agent

Dec 9, 2008, 2:16 PM
you mean a PDA/BB...but they dont want internet and they will never use any of the organizer functions? never happens!!
TrappedAtWork

Dec 9, 2008, 2:24 PM
not necessarily PDA/BB.

They say, "yeah my kid wants this one with a keyboard, and it has the musice too Right?"

Then you explain how the service works and they say " Well he's not going to use it so i don't need that package"

then they come back after cgristmas with their first $500 bill.

I swear cellular customers are not only spoiled, they also contradict themselves more than anyone!
TrappedAtWork

Dec 9, 2008, 2:25 PM
wow my speeling/typing is horrible today
WZ_agent

Dec 9, 2008, 2:25 PM
"my teenager would never text! we told her not to!"

...and refuse to block texting. see you next month with your huge bill.
pantech.slate2009

Dec 9, 2008, 2:22 PM
WZ_agent said:
I have noticed that there is a direct correlation between the close proximity to Christmas, ignorance of customers, and the violence i want to inflict on said customers

LMAO! I'll be glad to throw my coffee on said ignorant customers for you.
Menno

Dec 9, 2008, 2:39 PM
Science? THIS IS SPARTA!!!
KingTiger

Dec 12, 2008, 7:54 PM
THIS IS CAKETOWN
isellphones2tards

Dec 12, 2008, 8:03 PM
Sometimes I get angry at customers, but then I realize it's not their fault. I just need to be more patient and understanding.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.