Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 23 replies

Is it DEAD .....

jwonchalk

Dec 9, 2008, 11:30 AM
Is it dead today or is it just in my store?
Ellie004

Dec 9, 2008, 11:36 AM
Its dead.
jwonchalk

Dec 9, 2008, 11:53 AM
not one person has stopped by the store not even the usual can i pay my Tmobile bill at a VZW agent store question
jwonchalk

Dec 9, 2008, 12:02 PM
YESSSSSSSSS!!!! First customer "can you fix my phone?" sure lemme take a peek. Yep this phone is definitely Cingular when I work at VZW. Sorry but this is a Cingular phone. Yeah I know they bough out Verizon so you should give me a new phone! No mam you are thinking of At&t. No its definitely verizon and you need to give me a new phone this one is broke and I need it today! I then have to step back and take a deep breath. MAM its definitely At&t, and you have to go to a corporate store and see what they can do for you. "What a fu..ing waste of my time" All these stores should do the same thing this is the principal of the situation a phone is a phone they all do the same things there is nothing special about them!"
Ellie004

Dec 9, 2008, 12:37 PM
đŸ¤Ŗ wow...that sucks

I've only had 2 payments all day ☚ī¸
jwonchalk

Dec 9, 2008, 2:09 PM
had an old lady looking to pay her land line bill here
srose.mhc.vzw2

Dec 9, 2008, 5:09 PM
..had a guy who bought a car charger from vzw online, had it for a month, only used it once... and it didn't work at all.

came to our store to exchange it... since he didn't buy it here and since we're an indirect location we couldn't do anything about it.

he got pissed, threw the car charger in our garbage can and went to walk out b*tching how everything verizon store should be a corp. store...

i proceeded to tell him only about 10% of the stores in the country are actual corporate stores, everyone else are retailers owned by a different corp. store. ...then he says "and if i would have bought it here, then what?" ...well, then we could help you out and replace it... but since you didn't theres nothing we can do. ...so i told him ...
(continues)
kapwww

Dec 9, 2008, 6:59 PM
That's when I would just try to sell the guy one of my chargers. I would tell him what warranty I can give him and that if the one I sell him doesn't work, I CAN replace it. If I'm going to get yelled at, I would at least try to make some money off of the deal if possible.
Menno

Dec 9, 2008, 12:02 PM
2 upgrades
2 acc
1 ccpp
2 bill pays

Oh, and another sale coming in tomorrow..

Slow poke 😛
jwonchalk

Dec 9, 2008, 12:05 PM
Hey Be LOW me Jason!
Menno

Dec 9, 2008, 12:08 PM
Sorry, you don't pay me enough for that.
jwonchalk

Dec 9, 2008, 12:08 PM
So for the right amount of money you would ya know ..... a guy? Ewwwww đŸ¤Ŗ
Menno

Dec 9, 2008, 12:11 PM
Wait... you're a guy?
jwonchalk

Dec 9, 2008, 1:12 PM
ask your mother!
srose.mhc.vzw

Dec 9, 2008, 1:34 PM
haha ya'll act like a married couple arguing over who is going to do the dishes tonight... đŸ¤Ŗ ..btw.... 1 more upgrade done... 🙂
WZ_agent

Dec 9, 2008, 1:36 PM
slow here too. just me and a co-worker staring at the walls ☚ī¸
pantech.slate2009

Dec 9, 2008, 1:37 PM
jwonchalk said:
Is it dead today or is it just in my store?

Yep. Looks like the Christmas shopping has ended already... đŸ˜ŗ
Menno

Dec 9, 2008, 2:19 PM
No, we'll still have the "i want everything for free because it is the holidays" crowd.

And the "Mommy, I want a blackberry NOW!" people
pantech.slate2009

Dec 9, 2008, 2:22 PM
Menno said:
No, we'll still have the "i want everything for free because it is the holidays" crowd.

And the "Mommy, I want a blackberry NOW!" people

I should be more clear: Christmas shoppers who ACTUALLY spend money are done for the year.

Whiners who want freebies will keep coming in till the end of time.
brentgodwin

Dec 9, 2008, 2:30 PM
Not your store..

Mine is that way everyday..

Not even a phone call today.

Just some knucklehead wanting a Storm at upgrade price when he isn't eligible for upgrade..
jonnygee007

Dec 9, 2008, 3:15 PM
Its not just your store. We been dead for the last few days. Everyone is just looking... its driving me crazy...........
Menno

Dec 9, 2008, 3:19 PM
Customer: I'm Just looking

What it really means:
I'm going to waste someone's time so they can explain the phones and plans for me and then I'm going to order them online/at walmart.
TrappedAtWork

Dec 9, 2008, 3:52 PM
and then i will come into your store and have you activate it for me because i never learned to read.
kapwww

Dec 9, 2008, 7:04 PM
Then I will tell them I can't activate it, but I can transfer their phone book for $10! 😁

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.