Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

Extended Holiday hours

kapwww

Nov 26, 2008, 8:51 PM
1. They shouldn't start before Thanksgiving.
2. You shouldn't bother if you aren't in a mall.
3. My whole day was wasted with people "just looking" and insisting that come Friday, we will give all of the phones away for free.

I hate the holidays because of the moronic buying public and I don't really make much more money because I'm not in a mall. Instead, I get to watch people have accidents in the plaza parking lot. Fun stuff.
KingTiger

Nov 28, 2008, 12:44 PM
๐Ÿ˜ What kind of accidents? (My brain is thinking minor fender benders, fights over merch, etc.)
Menno

Nov 28, 2008, 3:16 PM
During the holidays: Everyone has the right of way and it is the other person's responsibility to watch where they are driving.

aka, what little intelligence people have goes right out the window after their credit receipts.
kapwww

Nov 29, 2008, 8:48 PM
Yeah...I was referring to minor fener benders, but after reading your question, I thought it would be funny to see some old lady crap her pants or something like that.
TMoGuy

Nov 30, 2008, 12:28 PM
Exended Holiday hours are pointless in my opinion especially in a free standing store. A mall? OK, I can understand that, it's not really your call anyway, but it still sucks!
kiki_kaluah

Nov 30, 2008, 12:29 PM
omg... you're here... ๐Ÿ‘€
TMoGuy

Nov 30, 2008, 12:32 PM
I am here, and so are you. ๐Ÿ˜‰
kiki_kaluah

Nov 30, 2008, 12:34 PM
I think we're it... ๐Ÿคจ
TMoGuy

Nov 30, 2008, 2:46 PM
Unfortunately, yes. I think so.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.