Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

They forget so quickly...

devilsmafia

Oct 26, 2008, 1:14 PM
It always amuses me whenever a customer who has a broken phone and needs to use my cordless store phone to make a call and they have to ask me how to use it. Do the radio waves from their cell phones actually fry their brain cells? How do you not know how to use a regular cordless phone?
kiki_kaluah

Oct 26, 2008, 1:28 PM
I used the cordless phone at my mom's house the other day because my cell phone died, and I pressed the entire number before I even pushed talk...

I felt so stupid after I realized that I had to hear a dial tone first!

The customer should get an exception!!
devilsmafia

Oct 26, 2008, 1:33 PM
lol, that's what all these people do. they dial the number then hit the green talk button and wonder why the phone isnt working.
kiki_kaluah

Oct 26, 2008, 1:34 PM
definitely a brain fart... 🤭
computerking

Oct 27, 2008, 1:28 PM
I have a Uniden cordless at my store and you can enter the whole number, press the green talk key and it will auto dial the number when a dial tone is present.
kiki_kaluah

Oct 27, 2008, 1:54 PM
good for you and your store.
computerking

Oct 27, 2008, 3:05 PM
😁 Thanks
Esomarri

Oct 27, 2008, 9:57 PM
JAJAJA!!!GOOD FOR YOU
OfAMightDivine

Oct 26, 2008, 10:38 PM
Imagine if you gave them a rotary phone.
devilsmafia

Oct 27, 2008, 10:11 AM
I don't dare do that because there would be too much of a mess to clean up after their heads explode from trying to ponder the complexity of of the rotary dial.
ACSlater

Oct 27, 2008, 12:38 PM
See sometimes I do the opposite. I'll put my cell to my ear for a second listening for a dial tone lol. I realize pretty quick that I'm not gonna get one, but even after 3 years of working in the wireless industry it's funny that it still happens.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.