Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I have the nation 450

JimmyTaliban

Oct 18, 2008, 2:25 PM
idjit customer of mine said:
and I wanted to ask if Hawaii's covered under my plan? I'm going there and don't want to be charged extra for phone calls.

***shakes head***
kiki_kaluah

Oct 18, 2008, 2:32 PM
tell him no... he'd have to pay the funds directly to your checking account... then you'd be able to include Hawaii in the nation 450.
JimmyTaliban

Oct 18, 2008, 2:37 PM
I just facetiously asked if Hawaii was part of 'merica. She answered yes, there was a long pause, then she said goodbye.
kapwww

Oct 18, 2008, 3:42 PM
Why would anyone want to go to Hawaii? There are plenty of great beaches in CA without the long plane ride.
JimmyTaliban

Oct 18, 2008, 4:13 PM
I'd go to Hawaii over CA in a heartbeat. Those plane rides are fun if you fly direct. Free liquor 😈
smiliey

Oct 18, 2008, 4:15 PM
i like the way you think
JimmyTaliban

Oct 18, 2008, 4:37 PM
Anything else would be unacceptable.
robtheman

Oct 21, 2008, 2:03 AM
But then you'd be in California. And honestly, who wants that?
Soimbored

Oct 19, 2008, 2:52 PM
Well, for a while on many nationwide plans, Hawaii was not included. Neither was Alaska, Puerto Rico or Guam. It use to only be non-roaming for the continental United States. I'm not sure how long ago this was exactly, but I seem to remember it being this way at some point (before I started working in wireless). Of course, I could be completely wrong about all of this.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.