thats what my customer said to me right now. 🙂
maycroft

Sep 8, 2008, 11:58 AM
t-mobile
devilsmafia

Sep 8, 2008, 12:52 PM
SunCom Markets Reborn As T-Mobile
Today, 7:12 AM by Eric M. Zeman

Today T-Mobile USA announced that it is offering service in North Carolina, South Carolina, Tennessee, Georgia, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands. These markets were formerly served by SunCom, which T-Mobile purchased earlier this year for $2.4 billion. SunCom customers can transition to T-Mobile's services, but will be allowed to keep their existing phone and numbers. T-Mobile has also re-opened SunCom's retail locations in those markets as T-Mobile stores.

from T-Mobile
Nikoletta

Sep 8, 2008, 1:14 PM
Yeah, this has been coming for a LONG time, we knew it was happening. The buyout actually happened some time ago but we just finished re-branding and started converting SunCom customer so our service. It gives us coverage in the Carolinas mostly as well as a few other places.

We just launched the telesales end of it today and I can say I am absolutely NOT thrilled.
Pious Goddess

Sep 8, 2008, 1:53 PM
Makes me happy to know coverage is improved in the Carolinas as I plan to move to NC next year.
maycroft

Sep 8, 2008, 2:02 PM
youre working with attright?
Pious Goddess

Sep 8, 2008, 2:23 PM
Yes?
robtheman

Sep 8, 2008, 2:52 PM
My store was down for all but 3 hours yesterday because of the merger. We couldn't sell accessories, do bill payments, activations...nothing. We were pretty much getting paid to stand around and tell people to go away. While that was mildly entertaining, I wish they would have just closed the stores and sent us home to watch football.
cellfiend

Sep 9, 2008, 11:25 AM
Yeah and activations was down till like 4-5PM. Lost out on custies.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.