Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 13 replies

Customer: "I Want to Track my Child."

Pure1rish

Jul 25, 2008, 2:57 PM
A Lady walks up to me and my co-worker..

"I want to track my kid, can you guys do that for me?"

My Response, "Just get a chip put inside her wrist, Veri chip is a company online that will put the mark of the beast in all your loved ones."

This lady was crazy....

We told her she couldn't track her child, but if she called AT&T they may help you out because they love big brother, they tap peoples phones all the time.

Welcome to my world people
tiny

Jul 25, 2008, 3:01 PM
...wow 😳
Pure1rish

Jul 25, 2008, 3:08 PM
@ Me or Her........

Cause I get alot of :WOW's

I am what they call a throwback American who believes in his or her god given rights to privacy.
tiny

Jul 25, 2008, 3:19 PM
wow at her. tracking your children is more than a little weird.
learninghome

Jul 25, 2008, 3:36 PM
So is a customer asking if they can track their spouse. Which is actually worse. 😕
tiny

Jul 25, 2008, 4:50 PM
i think wanting to track your spouse is worse than wanting to track your child
softshoe

Jul 25, 2008, 9:00 PM
What if your child has stolen the rent money for your family and has threatened to run away permanently? I would want to track that child down really quick and would use every resource I could come up with.

This is being stated from someone who is currently in a situation where it would be really great if we can track our daughter whenever she runs away/ sneaks out/ threatens suicide etc......
tiny

Jul 25, 2008, 10:27 PM
sounds like your kid could use a psychiatrist if she's suicidal and all. that can't be good.
tiny

Jul 25, 2008, 10:29 PM
or maybe therepy
nothing4free

Jul 28, 2008, 11:56 AM
tracking your kid is taking the term "leash kid" a little to far...
mapleleaf88

Jul 28, 2008, 5:11 PM
Good luck with that. My sister went through the running away/angsty cutting teen phase... My dad bribed her with a brand new tv for her bedroom if she went to 4 sessions. She only went once. So my dad was stuck with a TV he didn't want or need.
liquidfire

Jul 28, 2008, 6:49 PM
that was dumb on dad's part. shoulda made her go all 4 times, then bought the tv for her

or...call her bluff

"here honey, i got a fresh pack of razor blades for ya 🙂 "

j/k
liquidfire

Jul 25, 2008, 4:44 PM
vzw has chaperone for this purpose
cellfiend

Jul 25, 2008, 5:18 PM
Sprint family locater. 10$ a month.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.