Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

another day

squishymathias

Jul 24, 2008, 4:00 PM
well its another day and there is nothing to do and there are so many other things that i could be doing that i dont want to do. Do you think there are any other was to waste time.
caca

Jul 24, 2008, 4:03 PM
come to work drunk and bring sum vodka in a sprite bottle. ur on the phone so no1 will smell it.
EasterBunny

Jul 24, 2008, 4:27 PM
How I wish I could do that.. but u know what? security personnel are trained like alcohol-sniffing dogs so their nose are like going over you when you walk into the ops area.

But there's always one-for-the-road after shift so might as well sit here for 9 straight hourswhile away the time reading forums and get excited for that ice-cold beer.

oh... i still have to wait for 4 more hours. ☹️
squishymathias

Jul 24, 2008, 4:29 PM
but it gets so boring here and then all there is to do is talk to ppl on here
tiny

Jul 24, 2008, 4:33 PM
once to fight the boredom we played catch with a plush hard hat... till the supervisors made us stop.
FnKillMeNow

Jul 24, 2008, 4:53 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣
that was the best day EVER!
tiny

Jul 24, 2008, 5:27 PM
haha yeah. but now everyone is gone. ☹️
FnKillMeNow

Jul 24, 2008, 5:28 PM
nuh uh! they're still here! they just work different schedules....oh wait. they are gone. damn. i was thinking of different people.
EasterBunny

Jul 24, 2008, 4:49 PM
Well if you have teammates like mine who likes to play and joke around, you won't get dull moments! They would like sing and dance and do some spoofs and people are laughing like crazy.

oh gawd, you should meet them! 🤣 🤣
tiny

Jul 24, 2008, 5:26 PM
they sound like fun 😁
learninghome

Jul 25, 2008, 4:01 PM
Me: You will also get free shipping when you order your phone online today.
Customer: r u guy or a girl or a computer?
Me: What phone are you upgrading to?
Customer: ur gay bye

😳

These people are so intelligent.
learninghome

Jul 25, 2008, 4:06 PM
...my days trying to break the Internet blocks. I've tried so many different things and the only decent one I've found was the one posted by someone to get here in Shop Talk.

I play at smashing.com occasionally but I don't want it to get taken away so I wait until late night.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.