Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

Bad Breath

Tmo Slave

May 28, 2008, 6:01 PM
So I work with one of the coolest girls on earth. ๐Ÿ˜ She was helping this custy who had the worst breath ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She kept having to walk over to me to escape the rancid breath. I've had some pretty nasty smelling custys before too. Don't people brush their teeth or chew gum after a meal? ๐Ÿคจ
Arwinjadaninja

May 28, 2008, 7:55 PM
Don't you know the Chewing gum is a conspiracy product developed by dentists to rot your teeth and bring them more business? ๐Ÿคค ๐Ÿ˜ they use the reverse psychology technique by telling you not to chew it!!!! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
Tmo Slave

May 28, 2008, 8:53 PM
Keep it down will ya they are listening. ๐Ÿ‘€
Sonniku

May 29, 2008, 1:42 PM
*watches as dentist ninjas(yes, they DO exist.) take Arwinj & Tmo away*

they shouldn't have said anything.... โ˜น๏ธ
Arwinjadaninja

May 29, 2008, 1:50 PM
Never heard of Ninja dentists, only Dr Mcninjas. check out Drmcninja.com.

on another note, why can't i hyperlink it on here?
Tmo Slave

May 29, 2008, 3:35 PM
You have to add the whole url not just part of it.
persistentchaos

May 29, 2008, 6:41 PM
Some people suffer from a condition that casues them to form tosiliths. These are little pebble like clusters of food that get trapped in the passage ways to the tonsils. Unfortunately there is no cure becuase nothing gets them out. Eventually these small particles essentially rot giving off the repulsive smell your co-worker probably noticed. This person probably suffers not only from bad breath but also from cronic soar throats. As the particles rot a bacteria grows around them causing inflamation and making it even harder for the debris to escape. Evenually it will pass out or be desolved by the body but usually the bacteria remains and so does the bad breath. Apparently doctors can remove the tonsils and close the passage ways but...
(continues)
lxav06

Jun 2, 2008, 11:27 AM
i figure it can also be atributed to an imroper diet for soe people. i also understand it could be an indicator for an underlying health issue.
RiMan

May 28, 2008, 9:46 PM
yuck I hate when that happens. That's why I always carry gum on hand and ask them if they'd like a piece as I stick one in my mouth. Or keep a bowl of mints by your desk and offer as you need it.
I Sell Phones

May 30, 2008, 10:36 AM
Holy Crap you are talking about bad breath. ๐Ÿ˜ฒ
When I was in middle school, I remember this one girl had breath that kicked harder than Bruce Lee. I mean damn! I would have to turn away from her during a conversation and her breath would STILL find its way to my nostrils. Not to mention that her mouth looked like it was filled with corn niblets. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.