Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 12 replies

Brand new store...

d3ity

May 28, 2008, 5:31 PM
God I love that new store smell... the accessories that haven't come in yet... the seven phones I have here to sell... the complete lack of customers due to a complete absence of advertising...

Oh yeah, and the hour and 45 minute drive it took me to get here cause no one else is willing to work in this place.

And my boss tells me that the $40 in gas he's giving me to do this will be in my next paycheck. I don't think I'm coming in tomorrow unless my car decides to buy itself some gas.

Anyone else been staring at a verizon poster for the past eight hours with no end in sight?
liquidfire

May 28, 2008, 6:28 PM
nope, thats why i have phonescoop 😕
d3ity

May 28, 2008, 6:32 PM
I miss my other store so much right now... at my other store there's a tanning place... here theres a beauty supply shop with nothing but obscenley fat people and emo trash walking by all day.

At least the boss has been talking and he might hook me up with a hotel room until they can hire someone else that's decent for out here.
d3ity

May 28, 2008, 10:30 PM
Hit a deer on my way home... in my new car that I got a week ago... just tapped it, it's not that bad... thank god I have off tomorrow... I might kill someone if I work tomorrow.
maycroft

May 28, 2008, 10:42 PM
😢
bummer
VZWrara

May 29, 2008, 3:08 PM
aww.... =( feel your pain...

opened a new store last year, me and my friend were the only two that employeed that location... 8-4 by your self not seeing another livin soul sucks...

you can only reorganize accessories so many times...

and worst part.

we had worksecure on our computer. no outside internet. period. ooo... and ... cameras... just to make sure i wasnt on my phone...

good times friend... good times.
d3ity

May 30, 2008, 1:50 PM
Ah, so you have WorkObscure as well... nice to know I'm not the only one stuck here with a useless computer. I've got a way to disable it if you're interested...
skittles25425

May 31, 2008, 3:24 PM
disable work secure? do tell
phonemechanic

May 31, 2008, 3:47 PM
🤣 What's it worth to ya? 😉
skittles25425

May 31, 2008, 5:50 PM
the boredom of sitting here with nothing to do in a store that doesn't have ac and the new owners want to try everything they can think of before calling in someone to fix it, the only air i get is from the open doors and it isn't much
d3ity

Jun 2, 2008, 8:40 AM
I'm not posting it here... it'd be too easily discovered.
skittles25425

Jun 2, 2008, 9:07 AM
Can you send it to my email then please its lilcountrygirl6904@yahoo.com i really want to be able to get around worksecure
BigShowJB

Jun 1, 2008, 11:24 AM
make sure it's that deer....get yourself some venison!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.