Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

OMG i was Violated over the phone.../

donkey_kong86

Apr 24, 2008, 4:49 PM
i was switching this customers plan for him and as i was doing that he was asking me if i was white or hispanic... 👀 👀

in my head im thinking "does it matter?"

I mean what the hell man?!!! why are customers so ignorant at times
ihateeverything

Apr 24, 2008, 4:58 PM
I don't know you look black to me. 😁 😁 😁
donkey_kong86

Apr 24, 2008, 5:23 PM
i know right? god i hate working inthe call center 🙄
icanexplain

Apr 25, 2008, 8:40 AM
If people hear my name correctly, they think I'm Korean or something and commend me for my excellent English.
But they usually don't hear my name right and call me Lisa Griffin. Lovely.
donkey_kong86

Apr 25, 2008, 8:51 AM
🤣 freaking crazy
golem22

Apr 26, 2008, 4:33 PM
My name is realy unique and easy to spell but somehow when i say my name is "island" they dont understand once they do understand they tend to ask me the spelling, Who the hell can not spell that word... Thanks to this job i have lost faith in humanity.
sammish

Apr 28, 2008, 4:41 PM
that's messed up. racist people make me angry. 👿
SprintPony

Apr 29, 2008, 9:16 AM
consider yourself lucky.

i was verbally violated by a customer care rep when i called in for a customer. he whispered real low and described doing things to me that my boyfriend doesn't even talk about.

and to top it off my manager was disappointed with the descriptions in my email to have the guy fired. apparently the fact that he and his customer were talking loudly is no excuse for not being able to tell word for word what the rep was whispering.

whatever.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.