Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 38 replies

Alltel call center..

yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 9:28 AM
if i call you from my store and ask for... BAD SPELLING BEGINS-retetion or is it reatention department...WHAT EVER... most likly we DO NOT have a direct line ,thats y im asking YOU , customer service ,to transfer me....but what really pisses me off is when i ask to be transferd and you as me FOR MY F*UCKING NAME , you dont need my damn name , you dont need my codes, if you had any brains you would assume i have a pissed off customer in front of me wanting to cancel a line and im not here to play code and name games with you ,,JUST F*CKING TRANSFER ME!! 👿
inked n poked.

Apr 18, 2008, 9:33 AM
i dont work for alltel...
but i used to work for sprint..
and we got counted off if we transferred someone without bringing up an account.
so dont fight it and just give it to them...

and shut up.
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 9:35 AM
👿 no...really, y the hell do you need anything from me , your not going to do anything for me and your waisting my time and yours...WHATS THE POINT...
inked n poked.

Apr 18, 2008, 9:40 AM
what do you NOT understand about that statement?

itll only waste your time if you sit there and argue or get angry.

they have all the time in the world
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 9:44 AM
BUT I DONT
inked n poked.

Apr 18, 2008, 9:55 AM
give them your name, store number, and phone number.. and then they can transfer you...
dumba$$.
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 9:59 AM
😢 y r u so mean...

😈 i like it!
inked n poked.

Apr 18, 2008, 10:02 AM
im trying to knock some fu(king sense into your head.
this is nothing b!tch at.

they are trying to help you, so why cant YOU just be helpful to them and give them what they need?
tick

Apr 18, 2008, 10:07 AM
inked n poked. said:
im trying to knock some fu(king sense into your head.
this is nothing b!tch at.

they are trying to help you, so why cant YOU just be helpful to them and give them what they need?

It's a security measure too... what if a dealer calls in because he wants to cancel the account of a customer for personal reasons... without customer's authorization?

The company has to know who the reps spoke with, and what was said. Documentation is one of those ways. Carriers are all about protecting themselves.
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 10:25 AM
this will happen when i finally get to that department,, not customer service...i will give all info to the person whom can actually do what i need , but not the person whom i ask to transfer me
inked n poked.

Apr 18, 2008, 10:35 AM
youre asking this person to do something for YOU...
but when they ask you to do something for THEM, you b!tch?

grow up.
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 5:14 PM
ok....lets take a second to understand the issue here...

I call the 1800 number and get , the customer service person , who has all the codes and lines to put me to the department i need, me giving them any info about this call makes absolutly no sense. they will not be dealling with my issue , the person they will transfer me to will, i dont need to explain my life story , store codes , customers # ,name and issue twice, 🙄
inked n poked.

Apr 18, 2008, 5:25 PM
how many times do i have to say that we NEED that information before we CAN transfer you.

how think is your fu(king skull?
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 5:37 PM
you dont need sh*t from me, im not a customer. i just need a department, besides alltel dosnt do the , points for getting info from people, i called and asked them, so i was right, just put me through... DAMN!! but i do hope you have a great weekend 😁
firecollector

Apr 18, 2008, 8:42 PM
At our center,if we don't get the info required,and just transfer,we get dinged on our quality.It happens enough,you get fired.While I understand that you're in a hurry,I'm not about to lose my job for you.Try to understand that we have rules at most of these places that we HAVE to follow.
yoboy8

Apr 19, 2008, 3:18 PM
do you work for alltel? NO? ok then , this thread isnt about you!
firecollector

Apr 20, 2008, 10:10 AM
Different company...same rules.Yes,this thread does apply to me,because my time is being used up on the job by buttwads like you who have no freaking clue.Why don't you try to do the job.I understand that you're trying to help a customer right there in front of you,and we have no problem with helping you.And we also want to do it as quickly as possible.We have stats that we have to keep up too.On top of which,ANY transfers are counted AGAINST our stats.So,while we're helping you,we're actually hurting our own numbers.So,back off,let us do OUR jobs,so you can do your job.
mogulking

Apr 18, 2008, 9:40 AM
Then quit if you don't like it. go take some english courses. idiot.
eljeffe666

Apr 18, 2008, 10:04 AM
alltel sucks with their damn codes when we had them at radio shack they liked to expire codes and not tell us what the new ones were

damn alltel one of the reasons they are not getting the 1000 bucks i owe them 😁
cellb1tch

Apr 18, 2008, 10:22 AM
learn how to spell.....you're giving the rest of us who can spell a migraine trying to read your sh!t!!!

and just give them your f'in code!!!!!
golem22

Apr 18, 2008, 10:39 AM
I can tell just by reading this statement that this customer is a retarded moron. Its our job, we have to it. Customers seem to be getting stupider by the day and i think this one wins a golden crown.
tick

Apr 18, 2008, 10:40 AM
golem22 said:
I can tell just by reading this statement that this customer is a retarded moron. Its our job, we have to it. Customers seem to be getting stupider by the day and i think this one wins a golden crown.

He's not a customer. He works at a store. 👀
inked n poked.

Apr 18, 2008, 10:40 AM
are you on the right thread?
golem22

Apr 18, 2008, 11:13 AM
this is what happens when you go to the forum in between calls... Now i am the moron...
tick

Apr 18, 2008, 11:45 AM
It's OK man. 😉
firecollector

Apr 20, 2008, 10:14 AM
Whoa....you get time between calls?lol
sho0g

Apr 18, 2008, 11:39 AM
Why dont your provide feedback that it would be nice to have a dealer line for *retention* so you dont have to be transferd
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 5:11 PM
thats a great idea. now i just got to find some one who would give to sh*ts about what i got to say and to give feedback too 🙄
PhoneyName

Apr 18, 2008, 6:05 PM
Do you ever have a customer come in to pay a bill and doesn't know their cell phone number? And then they yell at you for not being able to process it without them giving you any information. And they tell you that they don't wanna play games with you, to just let them pay the bill already. And then you tell them that you really can't do it without them providing you with the proper information first. Yeah, it's kinda like that! 🙄
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 6:15 PM
no.. i will get it out of there phone or the dumbass brings there bills... i dont care if they pay there bill or not , i dont get paid for bill pays
OfAMightDivine

Apr 18, 2008, 6:13 PM
But when I get a Store Rep that hassles me over doing my job because 'their time is important', then I make sure to go extra slow, and be meticulous with everything. I make them give me the number, spell the customers first, and last name, spell theirs, their store location, store number, anything I can get away with when it comes to quality. You wanna gripe about us having to do our jobs, then I *will* do my job, plus everything else extra I can do.

I also like telling these agents the customers minute usage, balance, due date, cycle date, self-help options they can use, and when the customer is eligible for upgrade.
yoboy8

Apr 18, 2008, 6:17 PM
then i would hang up on you and call right back till i get a damn answer that suits me.. 😁
OfAMightDivine

Apr 18, 2008, 6:18 PM
Then you can't really gripe about wasting time, then can you? I only do that until they give me what I need without whining about it like a spoiled customer.

It's especially fun when there is a 5-6 minute hold just to get a rep.
custservguru

Apr 18, 2008, 8:00 PM
I couldn't agree with you more. More so, they don't seem to know what they want most of the time they call honestly.
aavera

Apr 18, 2008, 7:47 PM
I *never* hassle call center reps. I make a point not to. For this exact reason. There is ALWAYS a way they can get you back!!!
OfAMightDivine

Apr 19, 2008, 12:56 PM
I try not to hassle store reps unless they are being a jerk. Otherwise I just shut up, and do what they need me to do, because I understand their time is important (so is ours, but not in the same way).

I tend to like agents calls for the most part, because I don't have to do all the goofy stuff I have to do with a customer. I don't have to coddle a store rep and have them leave the call "feeling good about themselves". (We were taught that bullsh!t in a training. "Let the customer leave feeling good about themselves" Ugh.)
yoboy8

Apr 19, 2008, 3:17 PM
this is what i was talking about, this person doesnt want to here what the problem is unless they can help the agent, just push them the correct person. damn nice to meet you, you have a brain 😁
downphoenix

Apr 19, 2008, 9:35 PM
I dunno if Alltel does it the same way sprint does it here, but if you REALLY want to know, just ask the alltel rep, nicely "may I ask why you need that information" and most likely they will give you an answer. Either way, you should just give them the info, its the policy of pretty much any decent, self respecting carrier's customer service. After all, escalating over the issue will take much longer than the 30 seconds it takes to provide that information, meaning you arent assisting the customer you have to the best of your extent nor are you helping the situation of any customers waiting.
angelc3

Apr 20, 2008, 11:03 AM
the problem is he knows the answer...he just is impatient...haha when custs or reps cut me off when i'm verifying info..I pause talk reallllly sllloooowww so they feel like an idiot and explain everything over again...and usually reps (good reps) verify all the info in beginning of call

ex:
Hello my name is (insert name here) i'm calling from store 0000 located in (insert location here) The custs name is blah the password to account is 000000 and i'm needing to get over to the retention dept because cust is canceling services

Me: thank you, one moment while i get you trans

Easy call...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.