Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Why are people so stupid?

persistentchaos

Apr 13, 2008, 3:16 PM
Me: Can I help you
Customer: No I am just looking at the phones. (irritated)

Me☹️thinking) No sh*t of course your looking at the phones this is a cell phone store.

better yet when they realize two minutes later that they did need help and ask a question.

I love to tell them that they had their chance.
eljeffe666

Apr 13, 2008, 3:43 PM
i just move on to the next person and if they change their mind they are gonna have to wait their turn

but that was back at radio shack i dont have enough ppl in the store at one time to move on to the next person
oguruma

Apr 13, 2008, 4:02 PM
You think THAT is an example of stupidity? You should try working in a call center for Sprint customer care... These people redefine retarded on an hourly basis....
gozvzw

Apr 13, 2008, 4:52 PM
How about when they say "No I'm just looking, how much would it be for two lines"? Although this is no where near the stupidity of wireless customers it is VERY annoning. I you don't want help, fine, if you do then don't tell me you are just looking.
Butthead007

Apr 13, 2008, 5:26 PM
You meant to say, "I wish I could tell them they had their chance."

If you really did say that, you'd have the shortest career ever in cell sales.
persistentchaos

Apr 14, 2008, 6:12 PM
No I love to say "You had your chance" Doesn't mean that I don't help them but I do say it.

Just like when they tell me they are just looking and I tell them that the first five minutes are free after that I'll have to charge you.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.