Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 30 replies

WTF!!!!!!!!! SH!TBAG REPS

techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 1:45 PM
Ok look if you are a sprint rep then get off your ass and do your job!!!!!!!! Now wait not every rep does this but for the some of you that do knock the sh!t off. I get paid just like you do the job your paid to do.. Don't throw it on me and don't lie in case you didn't know I can see if you tryied to reprogram the da#n phone... We the ones that do the job right FCR get sick and tired of your lazy asses and I for one will report you
Seribus

Apr 11, 2008, 1:48 PM
YA!!!.....ohh wait i dont work for sprint.... 🙄
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 1:50 PM
TO ANY REPS this has to happen no matter who you work for !!!!!!
TacTiqs

Apr 11, 2008, 2:12 PM
...it happens to me too.

Sometimes it's like I'm playing cleanup behind incompetent reps. 😕

The best thing to do is to try to educate as many as you can, and move on.
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 2:19 PM
right I have checked on some of my old accounts and no call backs I also have done it with cust that haven't had a call in a year or so I try to look up the rep to give them kudos
mediaempyre

Apr 16, 2008, 11:19 AM
It's not like the reps are actually hired if they know more than a passing thing about cellular. Most of them are hired hacks who look the part. Look at most of them, new college grads who suck up whatever the Directors tell them. I've tried for 10 years to get hired by Verizon, just as a inside store rep and they won't even look at my resume. Meanwhile, I know more about cellular than the reps they send out to service my 10k plus account.
ecast7969

Apr 11, 2008, 2:02 PM
if your that tired of the way that we as reps our not doing our job maybe your not meant to be doing this and should find something else to do then cry about how we dont do our jobs cuz u guys dont do your job either and we get yelled at by the customer!!! so yea dont say your **** dont stink cuz it really does!!! 😈 😈 😈
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 2:05 PM
what??????!!!! did I say who or what. From you taken issue with what I said then why? If you Do your job then why get mad????
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 2:13 PM
I'm sorry for getting in your nerve but you need a prozack or something all the "bad" reps out there wiould not respond to this but I have been wrong before.
ecast7969

Apr 11, 2008, 2:17 PM
im not a bad rep but the thing that gets me is taht sometimes im not sure if u work in a store or not but u guys misinform the cust and we have to tell them that they were misinformed and we get it on our end so no one really wins
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 2:22 PM
ok then so you assumed that I was saying something bad??? no and I work for a call center by the way... but as I read a lot of these day in day out its always the same blah blah blah let's look at who is to blame... All the bad apples in our company that's all I was saying
MizzSprint

Apr 11, 2008, 2:46 PM
From my experience it's always going to be customer service vs reps so don't even entertain this, because there are more customer service reps on here than store reps so while I see where you're coming from I just say don't even bother.
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 3:09 PM
I never said store vs csr.. I said all the sh!tbag reps
ecast7969

Apr 11, 2008, 3:31 PM
wow u guys still on this thats really sad and pathetic!!! 🙂
Butthead007

Apr 11, 2008, 6:37 PM
I agree.

No matter what you do in this world, you will have a few good people and a whole load of lame people. I suggest some people learn to cope rather than give themselves a stroke.
golem22

Apr 11, 2008, 3:38 PM
There is bound to be a lot of shlt bag reps out there since so many are loseing there jobs because of sprints downsizing... Frankly a lot of reps just do not care...Amazing how a layoff/termination notice does that do you not think?
techknowitall

Apr 11, 2008, 3:43 PM
true but in the center where I work there seems to be alot even before pink slip
MizzSprint

Apr 14, 2008, 10:17 AM
Wanna know why most Reps don't give a darn? Because this company has cheated us out of our checks since the 180 deact thing started. It's discouraging to work for free they hired to to work on salary and commission. Getting a sell now isn't as exciting as it was before. Due to Sprint not paying us properly. Soon they're going to have to worry about a class action suit from their employees.
dualitycomplex

Apr 11, 2008, 9:51 PM
i love this circle. Its the reps fault, its CSR's fault, actually its the person who devised this whole industries fault. In no other field have i worked in has the customer been able to jump up and down like a F(* &CKing 5 year old and get their way, you know whose fault anything really is.

Its either the STORE REP or CSR REP that caves into a customers demands simply because they threaten to cancle their service. I say good, customers in this industry are the most spoiled self rightous SOBs on the face of the planet, and i hope a customer some where reads this.

ITS YOUR FAULT you went over your minutes,dropped your phone in water, lost it, that your daughter texted 10k times a month, son is sending dirty pictures to his friends,...
(continues)
golem22

Apr 12, 2008, 12:20 AM
Thats why unless it is actually my companies fault i don't give credit or cave in to customer demands even if they do threaten to cancel. I frankly do not care as far as i am concerned that breed of client is poison so if they want to infect the competition i do not really care.
liquidfire

Apr 14, 2008, 10:34 AM
i wish i was in a call center instead of sales (not really cuz i was in dsl tech call center and i hated every minute of it but....) cuz i wouldnt give into anyone. i dont care if you dont think your kid did this or that, the fact is that they did and you are going to pay for it. i wouldnt give credits because you are a moron. i dont feel sorry that you went over your minutes or didnt realize that txting CHAT to XXXXX was going to charge you $1.99/txt plus $9.99/mo for you to talk to "hot chicks" on your cell phone and boost your ego even tho its just a pc that you are talking to. MORONS!

As it is, when ppl come to me and cry because they got their phone wet and dont have insurance, i dont feel sorry. I tell them its their fault and they...
(continues)
MizzSprint

Apr 14, 2008, 11:44 AM
Yeah, I feel the same way. Most people treat their cell phones like their enemies, throwing it everywhere and whenever it finally does go out on them they won't fess up to why it's broken. Either way it's going to come to light. You don't just wake up one morning to find out the phone is split in two pieces and it doesn't just decides to take a dip in the toilet.

I hate those cheap pricks that don't add insurance because nothing happened to their previous phones. I always say you can't speak on the past, just because you were lucky before doesn't mean it;ll be safe this time always what the hell is 7 bucks a month. I also hate when they become math wizards " Oh 7 dollars a month for 12 months that's 84 plus a 50 deductible. Cheapo this i...
(continues)
golem22

Apr 14, 2008, 1:54 PM
and do not forget at least 1/3 of all new phones dont last one year because "accidents" by accidents i of course mean the "extreme pressure" that some people put there phones through.
Leishbl

Apr 14, 2008, 3:15 PM
To be quite honest this message can be applied to anyone who works. Technically if one person is not doing their job then it becomes a domino effect, but you can't simply direct it towards one carrier, one industry, or one business. Also, you may want to work on your communicational skills because if you were the one in the retail store speaking that way to anyone then you'd only be part of the problem. 😁
attwork

Apr 14, 2008, 8:27 PM
Its stupid thread titles like this that make it hard to post on phonescoop while at work...

Thanks buddy.. 🙄
SprintSBA

Apr 14, 2008, 9:04 PM
I guess when you work for a company like at&t then you have all the time in the world read phonescoop....
attwork

Apr 15, 2008, 12:28 PM
....at insulting me. Although I treat my customers the way they SHOULD be treated, I have no loyalty to att. I'm actually a happy VZW customer.

Get a life and stop being such a pathetic sprint fanboy/att hater. 🤣
SprintSBA

Apr 14, 2008, 9:10 PM
It's amazing to hear a care rep complain about reps because customer care reps are the ones screwing everyones account up. I mean not to say this is you(you probably don't work in India) but for the most part care reps don't have any idea what it's like to give real customer service. Why do you think we have the worst customer service in the industry? Not because of retail....it's because of Care.
rickyhansen5

Apr 15, 2008, 12:56 AM
Sounds like you need to refer people to my website for some proper cell phone sales training. I am all about being professional to EVERY customer.

Ricky

www.onephoneperday.com
luvmycidia

Apr 16, 2008, 10:32 AM
Screw off dude.
luvmycidia

Apr 15, 2008, 11:09 AM
My Center just got #1 biatch! Sprint is throwin us a party.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.