Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 36 replies

First Day Taking Calls on UBP

Donna FireHammer

Apr 7, 2008, 3:40 PM
omg will some one PLEASE help me. This system is CrAzy slow and I have no idea where to go to fix anything and I have no team lead here.
Wow this sucks!
Vetty07

Apr 7, 2008, 3:44 PM
yeah dude UBP sucks i remember when i was in UBP for a whole day and my f'ing ELID didnt even F'ing WORK! wtf! they just put me in coaching because for some odd reason they could put me back in premier. Ugh i blowed, lol im still in premier 🤣
Donna FireHammer

Apr 7, 2008, 3:54 PM
you are sooo lucky this sh!t SUCKS!!!!! my aht in premiere was 6:15, my last call to look up unbilled mou as 36 minutes....WTF?????!?!?!?!
Vetty07

Apr 7, 2008, 4:43 PM
damn that sucks yeah i take calls as fast as possible what can i say im a pro. But UBP will soon kick my ass back down to rookie mode haha
traegon

Apr 7, 2008, 6:12 PM
UBP is absolutely the worst system possible. They should ahve converted everyone to Premiere, not the other way around. I've done UBP for a few months now, and I still think it's ultimate poo. Plan changes are about the most frustrating thing on the face of the planet, especially with the simply everything plan. Dont even get me started on MOU in Ensemble.. 👿
Donna FireHammer

Apr 7, 2008, 11:11 PM
yeah, it would be quicker if you hung up and ordered a computer, waited for it to ship, hooked it up then went online to ****.com to check it yourself....i don't know wtf i am doing. 😢
rainbow_metals

Apr 8, 2008, 2:44 PM
If it took 36 minute just to check usage then i feel really sorry for you ☹️ all it takes is accessing csm and pressing one little button on the service agreement tab and just read off the numbers. i think your making it harder than it is, i admit when our call center first lauch sview with csm i had a hard time adapting but nothing like half an hour. maybe you should pay a little more attention in trainging so you know where to find the basics.
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 8:38 PM
It's not that UBP is hard, it's that it's the most un-user friendly piece of poo on the planet. It's frustrating, not hard. It's long steps, not hard. Paying attention in training has nothing to do with the way the program is setup, which, is not friendly to us as reps or the customers themselves.

Screw me having to pull up multiple screens to go over the past 3 months of bills, vs payments, vs adjustments, when they could simply add a finance screen just like in Premiere. Or having to go thru usage details, in 3 different tabs and sorting, with no total button because of a mid cycle plan change, when they could make the MOU work exactly like it does in Premiere. Plan changes, well.. there is no argument anyone could ever make to me that...
(continues)
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 8:40 PM
Also, as a side note, back-dating plans in Premiere worked correctly for the unbilled usage (not to mention saved ALOT of credits being given). Doesn't work that way in Ensemble, how fun. 😡
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 10:26 PM
traegon....
thank you soo much for those comments b/c that is exactly how i feel. FRUSTRATED. screw you gay metals.
i knew i liked you traegon 😉
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 10:48 PM
🤭 Awww.. thank you! I like your posts too! 😁
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 10:55 PM
so bored!! only an hour left!
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 11:20 PM
same here, and one ohour to go! For once the calls aren't back to back till 1am. 😲
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 11:22 PM
yeah thank goodness. that sucks. i took tomorrow and next fri off. i need some 3 day weekends. working til 1am sucks, you only get the drunks, ghettos or crazies calling
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 11:26 PM
Yes. I've also noticed are heavily accented american brethern and sisters tend to call in late at night. 🤨
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 11:32 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

a.k.a the ghetto line
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 11:40 PM
5 minuntes fricka fricka
5 minutes fricka fricka
5 minutes douggie fresh i'm gone
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 11:46 PM
☹️ i STIL HAVE 15 MINS, NO FAIR!
inked n poked.

Apr 10, 2008, 12:49 PM
wtf...
mine was like 2:00 in premier and like 3:00 in ubp.
golem22

Apr 10, 2008, 2:45 PM
i can only dream of a good AHT, i think mine is like 10 or 12 mins now... Of course if i was not spending so much time fixing other people mess i would not have that problem... AKA the n00bs have to get there act together 😛
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 10:28 PM
yeah there was i time i actually cared about q.a.
SoloSkywalker

Apr 8, 2008, 7:08 AM
you must suck. j/k 😁 UBP is retard easy. JUst takes some pratice very few of my sups have any clue about ubp and i am stuck answering their questions,
Donna FireHammer

Apr 8, 2008, 4:30 PM
i guess it will just take time. i think it's taking longer for me to get b/c i am so against the change, but it's not like i can control the change, thanks dan.
jwinch04

Apr 10, 2008, 11:23 AM
im still in p2k, and my call trackers are 50-60 calls a day, all ensemble transfers, i love it, but i am dreading the time when i do go to training. P.S. the reason why the went to ensemble is cause sprint paid money for the rights to use premire, but since nextel made ensemble, it was free to use. cheep ass sprint.
tick

Apr 10, 2008, 12:46 PM
KMS is always worth a shot. You have a good chance of finding the Step by Step instructions for most of the UBP questions you may have.
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 10:53 PM
that's true my kms usage has increased exponentially! 😲
traegon

Apr 10, 2008, 11:21 PM
hehe, ditto. I will say, KMS is defintely something that's gotten alot better since it's creation! I was around when it first came. 👀
inked n poked.

Apr 10, 2008, 12:48 PM
are you using CSM or sView?
Donna FireHammer

Apr 10, 2008, 10:54 PM
both?? idk there's csm, ensabmle, sview.... 😳
inked n poked.

Apr 14, 2008, 4:48 PM
if you pay attention...
everything is actually easier in UBP.
Butthead007

Apr 10, 2008, 10:02 PM
I dont work for Sprint, but we recently changed systems and I still have some issues with finding stuff so I feel your pain. For the most part, ours is well integrated and very intuitive. But, I still find myself looking for things when I used to know where they were. Then again, I work in tech so when the rare cs call comes through, that's where I falter.

Good luck 😁
swilki

Apr 11, 2008, 10:16 AM
I know UBP can seem terrible over whelming at first, I have been here for almost three years and at first I was frazzled just like you but after a month or so you will find its not so bad, and there are many things you can do in UBP that we couldnt do in P2K, like changing caller id, or those pesty calls when cust lost grandfathered vision and text plans due to esn swaps, thats just to start. When you find customers after a bit being happier cause we can resolve more problems with one call instead of four, it will make it worth it.
sprintNSSslave

Apr 13, 2008, 8:56 PM
first day ?? we got ubp trainning over a year ago ... it is really easy it will just take you a week or 2 to get used to it
somuchforplanb

Apr 14, 2008, 10:47 AM
When we first started taking calls using Sview they did an 8 hour training on it. My team had the training on a day we were scheduled to work and they made us take calls instead of doing the training because our center was losing productivity hours from us being in training. So we had to use SView the next day with obsolutley no training. Beautiful.
Squirrel Mob

Apr 14, 2008, 10:48 AM
Do you work for ACS too?
golem22

Apr 14, 2008, 11:07 AM
I wonder if the company your working for likes paying a lot of money hireing and training new agents because stuff like that tends to make people quit.

On a side note now i know why i have been doing more cleanup work than usual... To many agents getting onto UBP half trained or not trained at all. But do not worry i wont blame you guys, i blame those higher up for stupidity.
somuchforplanb

Apr 14, 2008, 11:09 AM
haha yeah i do...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.