Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

what a way to start my day....

liquidfire

Mar 22, 2008, 11:25 AM
i work in a mall kiosk, so the mall is open long before my kiosk is open, even tho i am here, my lights arent on, yada yada

so today i get to wrok at 9:30 (i open at 10 as do all the other stores). this guy follows me in from the parking lot and as soon as i set my things on my counter he is all like "good. you're the guy i need". at this point i'm not happy b/c i havent even entered my kisok yet and i have a guy here, but whatever i'll help him. heres how this went down

m = me
c = jack*** custy

m = "what can i help you with"

c: "my phone dont work. fix it"
m: "ok, no problem, whats wrong with it? i'll see what i can do"

c: "its stuck in car mode. i already called tech support and they didnt fix it." here where he first star...
(continues)
fyredawg

Mar 22, 2008, 11:49 AM
Dumb Custys: 0
Saint.Patrick

Mar 22, 2008, 11:52 AM
I hate when mall security doesn't get to pull a Rodney King on someone. 🤣
liquidfire

Mar 22, 2008, 11:57 AM
the nice thing bout my mall is that we have real cops here not just some dumb security company. but as of april 1st, we're gettin a dumb company. so i wanna use the cops while i have me.

m: "how would you like to spend the night in the clink just cuz your phone dont work?"
Saint.Patrick

Mar 22, 2008, 11:59 AM
I thought liquidfire is what you get after eating a bowl of Level 3 chili. 🤣
liquidfire

yes, yes it is
fyredawg

It was Black Friday too. His phone didn't work, I couldn't do anything but I told him to go to service and repair. He couldn't upgrade cuz the phone was in his wife's name, he wanted the phone transferred in his name but that takes time...so he threw the phone at me!

Local PD was behind him the whole time... 😁
liquidfire

Mar 22, 2008, 12:06 PM
dude if one of the cops had walked by when i was with this guys they woulda taken him out for me. i dont like cops in general, but i made it a point since day one here to talk to them and make friends just in case i need them. this was the case. i wish they woulda been around
fyredawg

Mar 22, 2008, 12:07 PM
I hear that.
cellphoneguy26

Mar 22, 2008, 12:33 PM
LOL i wish i couldve seen that
TeamAzul

Mar 22, 2008, 1:56 PM
Sales Rep: -1-

Custy: -ZERO-

muahhahahahaha... 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.