Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

man i hate retarded customers .

donkey_kong86

Mar 5, 2008, 5:37 PM
yesterday i had this one customer on the phone and i was telling him how high his bill was due to overages on his mins. im talking like $500 in overages and he was sharing lines with some one else. then the cust. is all telling that the bill isnt right and that he doesnt want to pay for it. then he's trying to get me to credit back all of his overages on his acct. and i'm telling him i cant give him back all of his overages because these were valid charges that he had incurred and i cant credit back all off the overages. i offered to credit back falf of his overages f he were to switch his price plan. he was still wanting me to credit back all of his overages and im telling him the best i can do is half. then he's all asking me why didnt we ...
(continues)
traegon

Mar 5, 2008, 6:42 PM
Oh, i feel the pain my brother. 😎 I had customr just a bit ago. 2 today, actually. People need to start taking responsiblity for their usage and realize a curtesy is a curtesy. We dont have to give you anything. >.>
donkey_kong86

Mar 6, 2008, 10:37 AM
yeah i mean he should be lucky that i offered to give him half
justiN0six

Mar 5, 2008, 6:50 PM
Well if you happen to lose your job in the future, you can have mine.
donkey_kong86

Mar 6, 2008, 10:37 AM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.