Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

gosh dang!!!!

porkchop12

Feb 23, 2008, 3:31 PM
Customer is here right now waiting with me on hold with customer service disputing taxing issue that they think they should be credited back for since May! They insist that I call for them. So now I have been on hold for about 20 minutes waiting for a supervisor while the customer does nothing but complain and threaten to disconnect all three lines of service...Man I need a cigarrette!
yeahright

Feb 23, 2008, 3:39 PM
been there before, just picture doing harm to them while you are on hold. That always makes me feel better
getsome

Feb 23, 2008, 6:00 PM
just light up a smoke in store and smoke in front of them. that would show you're a hard core gangsta for reals and pretty much tell them they needa shut their trap.
StoreLead

Feb 23, 2008, 6:05 PM
awesome!

don't be too hard on the rep. just ask them leading questions that get the answers you want...

i.e.

so you can't credit that?

you're not able to do this are you?

i was hoping you could help me out... can you?

ya know... that type of thing. then tell the cust that there's nothing you can do, and ask them to leave. makes it look like you tried, but w/o putting any real effort into it. 🙂
porkchop12

Feb 23, 2008, 7:20 PM
i wasnt too hard on her i explained the situation and she was being a snatch face to me so i asked for a supervisor 😕
honeysuckle03

Feb 23, 2008, 8:16 PM
well as far as i know..we are only allowed to credit "invaled charges" for 2 months only...

if they continue threatening still...
let them..
porkchop12

Feb 23, 2008, 8:40 PM
yeah they got her credited back for two months of the taxes. A whoopin $9.46. I told the customer to eat out for lunch 🤣
JessicaLauren

Feb 25, 2008, 6:59 PM
I hate it when people insist that I call customer care for them. Most of the time the Customer wants a credit for valid charges! It's not my fault or customer cares fault you downloaded 6 ringers 3 call tones and 2 applications!!!

The most that is going to happen is we will wait on hold, wasting our time for someone at cust care to tell us what I've already explained to the customer!! and then the Customer will say something rude about how worthless I am and storm out of the store. I really don't get paid enough for that kind of abuse. 😕
firecollector

Feb 26, 2008, 3:48 PM
Had an agent call in at the insistence of a cust.Wanted a credit for...are you ready...6 cents.I never cease to be amazed at people who spend $10 of gas to drive to a store or kiosk and complain about something less than a buck. Well,if they can't understand pro-rated charges,why would they understand cost vs gain.
Some people should NOT be allowed to breed.
JessicaLauren

Feb 26, 2008, 10:20 PM
🤣 🤣
downphoenix

Feb 27, 2008, 4:06 PM
you should have just reached in your pocket for some change. 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.