Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 33 replies

Stop with the necro posting...

ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 5:10 PM
If anything was posted prior to 2008 actually prior to feb 2008 please do not bring those posts back.. its annoying as all get out! ty no im not trying to be a moderator but come on we can think of new stuff to talk about cant we?
Tmo Slave

Feb 14, 2008, 5:12 PM
And its against the TOU.
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 6:18 PM
yah thats a good reason too lol
robtheman

Feb 14, 2008, 6:40 PM
rico_mambo88 is the culprit.
ucantbeserious

lemme guess... ray?
robtheman

Don't ask me. I haven't seen that name before.
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 6:43 PM
ehh just seems like something he would do.
justiN0six

Feb 14, 2008, 7:09 PM
Hell Yeah it is.. Look at the profile..

-

Member since January 17, 2008

Profile:

Sprint's Finest
Tmo Slave

Feb 14, 2008, 7:19 PM
Bufford T Justice sounds alot like Ray too.
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 10:19 PM
😳

and i've yet to see someone claim to be him

that truly is him, that can prove beyond a shadow of a doubt
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 10:22 PM
im starting to think that ray actually works for phone scoop, i dont know what his real purpose is but im sure the mods here are quite intelligent, why havnt they permanently banned him. its a conspiracy! haha jk but im bored out of my mind
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 10:51 PM
im so bored.. but if you get youtube on your phone go to m.youtube.com and watch the video called "I Love You(Happy Valentines Day)"

its 3min in length and its frickin HILARIOUS>.. i still can't stop laughing..

my gf sent me a MMS aka pix msg, with a avatar of a baby angel with big blue eyes pouting and winking all cute and what not.. and there's a girls voice real soft saying "hunny, answer your phone, sweetie, aawww, why won't you pick up your phone..." then all of a sudden she starts screaming "WHY THE F WONT YOU PICK YOU PICK UP YOUR DANG PHONE YOUR PROLLY OUT F-ING ANOTHER GIRL AREN"T YOU " .. you gotta see/hear it to fully understand how funny it is.. at first i thought she made it for me to put it as her ring tone, i quickly...
(continues)
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 10:57 PM
aww how cute.. and sure you can send it to me... dunno how though.. i'd rather not post my number on here.
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 10:59 PM
send it thru contact .. click the pic of my gf an i, and it'll bring up a secure email, that'll post directly to my email i have registered with the site. if you want i can just send you mine the same way..
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 11:03 PM
ok sounds good.. ehh whats the worst that could happen you could be completely psycho and give my number out and ill just have to change it haha.. jk
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 11:08 PM
😳

you figured me out !!! oh no! aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh .. my masterplan is ruined!! hehe.. lemme know how funny you think it is.. there is cussing involved so make sure no custies are around .. hehe
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 11:09 PM
yeah im in a call center so i'll have to wait till i either go on break or get off work. but yeah ill letcha know. i emailed you my number.
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 11:20 PM
i only have 40 minutes til im off.. its 8:20pm in california right now. where is it your located?
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 11:31 PM
i have an hour and a half i get off at midnite. im in missouri. hey just wonderin if ya sent that thing yet, my phone has a tendancy to screw up so didn't know if that was why i hadn't gotten it or if ya just didn't send it yet.
Jeremy Dakota

Feb 14, 2008, 11:32 PM
Who do you work for?
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 11:33 PM
um forget that i posted my location lol thats a no no.. anyway i work for sprint. NSS
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 11:46 PM
its ok.. im in california.. oop oops.. now w're even.. i ask NSS operators all the time where they are.. or is it just online you cant
??
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 11:48 PM
ehh we aren't supposed to ever but it just kinda slips out.. haha oh well what can ya do with over 400 employees in this center alone you cant expect everyone to keep mum about where we are at.
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 11:51 PM
true story.. but i never read a memo saying i couldn't say where i was.. infact.. when i call NSS, im asked the state im calling from .. lol
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 11:55 PM
well i think its only for call centers, i think its pretty much a standard for all call centers, i remember asking the people with h&r block where they were from, (mostly cause i was p.oed and wanted to confirm my suspison(sp?) that they were outsourced) lol and they wouldn't tell me a thing. i guess its a safety thing, prolly mostly to keep crazy customers from blowin the place up, cause seriously its not hard to figure out out, when ya call in we say my agent id is either fa***** de***** or br***** so yeah.. but ehh what ever haha
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 11:58 PM
i caught that the X letters , is the state.. hehe, but im gonna start my closing duties.. if anything its in limbo.. if i have to, i'll post it on youtube photobucket and send you the link.. its a must see.. same with the valentines day video.. have a goodnight... don't stay up too late.. lol
ucantbeserious

Feb 15, 2008, 12:00 AM
goodnite to you too. thanks for helpin the night go by a bit quicker!
ReaperTut

Feb 15, 2008, 12:04 AM
ditto!
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 11:45 PM
i already sent it.. im on verizon.. so it could be system lag???
ucantbeserious

Feb 14, 2008, 11:49 PM
possibly, im with sprint, so its hard telling.. oh well if i dont get it by tomorrow then i'll ask ya to send it again.
ReaperTut

Feb 14, 2008, 11:53 PM
i will send you a regular txt.. respond to my txt if you receive that.. cause then it could be caught up in bandwith issues.. verizon doesn't dedicate bandwith to just data use, like sprint does
Armand Goldman

Feb 15, 2008, 7:53 AM
That's right people. Sprint gives unlimited data access where as Verizon Wireless only allows 5 GB per month and for the most part, doesn't allow streaming media.
ReaperTut

Feb 15, 2008, 1:10 PM
uhm, i stream media all the time.. off youtube mobile. its device dependent, i'll agree if thats the statement your prepared to take. where as you are correct on the unlimited meaning UNLIMITED by sprint, but unless your using your cellphone as a modem, 5gigs is plenty for checking stock, sending email, and watching a few video's here and there. (as a business line). but in that off chance you are using your cell and a modem, you may as well get a aircard (get the with times!) and go with sprints unlimited, unless your in an area that has "ClearWire" .. when i worked for Nerds On Call, they had just partnered with clearwire and omg, the coolest type of internet ever. nothing to install, and you can take it with you anywhere, for you home com...
(continues)
M15TER P1NK

Feb 15, 2008, 10:45 AM
brains... BRAINS... responding to old posts will EAT YOUR BRAINS!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.