Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Are you kidding me?

Below.Me

Feb 10, 2008, 1:06 PM
So on Friday night the local fox news channel ran a piece about the analog shut down. I saw this and immediately thought F***. it took a couple days but stupid people are starting to come in asking about it.

A customer came in with a moto 325(tri mode). The customer insisted that his phone was analog only and kept pointing to the glossary of icons on the phone that shows "A" when the phone is analog. I had to explain to him 3 times that his phone is also digital and he will be unaffected.

The darn hillbilly would not believe me. Left my store and called customer service. saw the notes on the account when he called me back asking again. How many different ways can I explain it?

To top it off he is going to come back in with...
(continues)
M15TER P1NK

Feb 10, 2008, 1:41 PM
only legit ones... the best part is trying to explain to them that as stated in the letter they got about it... no... you cant keep your 8 year old plan that is 7.50 a month for 30 minutes... and if you want to keep it you cant have a free phone...
vzwcripplesphones

Feb 10, 2008, 11:32 PM
This is where you offer the consolation prize:

A $20 Tracfone, and thanks for playing A Fif Grader is Smarter Than You!! ๐Ÿ˜
OfAMightDivine

Feb 10, 2008, 1:52 PM
We've been getting those calls in Care as well. A lot of them just want to know if the letter they received was true. As for the guy with the Moto 325, even though it is digital also, he MAY be affected by it (seeing as the analog part won't work soon) Could it be he lives in an area only covered by analog?
thanx4callingcustcare

Feb 12, 2008, 7:00 AM
With our comapany digital and analog are being shut down.
WhoDey

Feb 12, 2008, 10:29 AM
๐Ÿคจ
.......are you going to call telepathically?
Blumpelstiltskin

Feb 12, 2008, 11:36 AM
They're just going to hand out paper cups with really long pieces of string...
thanx4callingcustcare

Feb 13, 2008, 5:14 AM
i actually meant to say they are shutting down the tdma and analog since we are gsm

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.