Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

Customer Interaction # 1865904

hardcorehavok

Jan 15, 2008, 4:22 PM
Sit back and get ready for a tale of stupidity and absurdity. The main characters of this tale are me, an AT&T rep working in a former Cell One store, and my customer. Here we go:

A gentleman walks into my store and comes up to the counter.

"How can I help you?" I ask.

"My phone is defective and I need to either have it repaired or replaced. It is under warranty," he tells me. "It is a business phone so I need it ASAP"

I could tell he is frustrated from his tone of voice so I answered "Sure. Let me take a look at it."

The customer hands me a Samsung flip phone that looked as though it had been to Hell and back. The outer screen is busted and the phone looks as thought it has been chewed on by a dog. I flip the phone open to fi...
(continues)
Copper Emeritus

Jan 15, 2008, 7:08 PM
F*** him! I ALWAYS look for new phones with cracked screens on them....right!

Just let him get his final bill with his ETF on it and listen to him scream some more.
BigShowJB

Jan 15, 2008, 7:55 PM
Copper Emeritus said:
F*** him! I ALWAYS look for new phones with cracked screens on them....right!

Just let him get his final bill with his ETF on it and listen to him scream some more.

in three months when they shut him off for nonpayment or 5 weeks after he gets verizon turned on with that phone number
BigShowJB

Jan 15, 2008, 7:56 PM
hopefully he asks for a new number or doesn't now that he can keep his old cell #
ReaperTut

Jan 15, 2008, 8:21 PM
BigShowJB said:
hopefully he asks for a new number or doesn't now that he can keep his old cell #

he probably doesn't know that. i hate sprint with a passion!!! my boss reamed me on a matter of personal opinion on a quiz he gave us.
.Dylan

Jan 15, 2008, 9:54 PM
What was the matter?
ReaperTut

Jan 15, 2008, 10:08 PM
just really really really don't like working for them. did it as a favor to a friend who owns the indirect.. and have regretted it ever since.
Hombre07

Jan 15, 2008, 11:22 PM
Perfect response:

I cannot shove your phone sir, I already have two Motorola's, three LG's, and a Nokia up there. It simply won't fit.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.