Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 14 replies

Question of the day...

devilsmafia

Dec 19, 2007, 2:41 PM
I'm trying to explain to a new customer how a camera phone works. They are a bit older but still should have better common sense than this.

Me- ..and then you press the OK button to snap the picture.

Custy- So if I call my niece who lives in Florida, i can take a picture of her while we're on the phone?

Me- 😳 😳 😳
ajstrong

Dec 19, 2007, 2:43 PM
yes. just point it in the direction that you're calling, and tell her to smile..... 👀
devilsmafia

Dec 19, 2007, 2:53 PM
🤣
LoopiKelli

Dec 19, 2007, 6:49 PM
What's so funny about that?

MY phone does it!
nuckingfuts

Dec 19, 2007, 6:56 PM
"loopi" suits you!

🤣
LoopiKelli

Dec 19, 2007, 7:04 PM
I've earned my name. :-)
BigShowJB

Dec 20, 2007, 10:53 AM
how do you 'earn' the name kelli? 😕
LoopiKelli

Dec 20, 2007, 1:06 PM
I've earned the Loopi part. :-)
BigShowJB

Dec 20, 2007, 10:53 AM
NOOO!!!! it needs to be in the direction of the TOWER in use at the time!!!
you tell her to do that it might take a picture of the Saturn's 4th ring being eclipsed by jupiter's 2nd moon!!

make sure when she asks where the towers are that you tell her onbly the oompaloompas have that information
aschehl

Dec 19, 2007, 3:34 PM
Customer wants a case for a phone:

Me- What kind of phone do you need it for?

Cust- It's a short skinny thin one (holds up fingers assuming that it would help)

Me- Do you know the manufacturer or model?

Cust- It's a Nex.....(Customer looks around panic in her eyes!).... Where am I?

Me- Alltel.

Cust- Oh OK
devilsmafia

Dec 19, 2007, 3:40 PM
I get that all the time. Custy's always ask if we have cases and adapters for thier phones, but they never know what kind they have.

I had a customer ask me the other day if we had a car adapter for her phone. I asked which model phone she had. Her reply was, "I don't know. the one Verizon was giving for free". Like I know which one that is. They give away different phones for free all the time. Dumbasses. How do you not know what kind of phone you have?
aschehl

Dec 19, 2007, 3:43 PM
How do you not know what store you just walked into? Especially When it has a big a sign in front and inside!
rivers9180

Dec 20, 2007, 12:43 PM
I think i need a bigger sign above the big light up sign that tells them where they are...

It will read "Hey Dumbf@ck, read the sign below... you are entering" *storename below*
OfAMightDivine

Dec 20, 2007, 12:49 PM
See, the problem isn't with the sign. The problem is all of you are assuming a customer can read to begin with.

Mar 16, 2019, 6:50 AM
Well if she takes a screenshot on Android using the power button & the volume down button simultaneously technically she can.

But I'm a smart ass so yeah 😂

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.